Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. Vs. Somerset 8/23
I know this is off topic but, I was wondering if there is any truth to the story that Kagen Skidmore will be accepting a preferred walk-on spot at UK? I hope it's true! I always like seeing the top local talent playing for in-state schools, especially UK and I know Kagen has the talent to get some playing time at UK if he does go there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Jumpers 22
Maroons 21
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I know this is off topic but, I was wondering if there is any truth to the story that Kagen Skidmore will be accepting a preferred walk-on spot at UK? I hope it's true! I always like seeing the top local talent playing for in-state schools, especially UK and I know Kagen has the talent to get some playing time at UK if he does go there!

Kagen has scholly offers from Eku and wofford, plus interest from a host of regional schools big and small (UK, vandy, western, Cincinnati among others). He's got a year to PROVE that he deserves for UK to pay his way, here's to hoping he leaves no doubt, and yes coach schlarman at UK really likes him (uk's oline coach).
JumperPride1 Wrote:Kagen has scholly offers from Eku and wofford, plus interest from a host of regional schools big and small (UK, vandy, western, Cincinnati among others). He's got a year to PROVE that he deserves for UK to pay his way, here's to hoping he leaves no doubt, and yes coach schlarman at UK really likes him (uk's oline coach).

It would be great to see him get a scholarship from UK! He definitely has the talent for it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Both team have high expectations. I will take Somerset 28-21.
Somerset
It's been a tough day around the county with the loss of PC Athletic Director,
Randy Elmore. He was truly an amazing man and will be missed by not only the staff, players and parents of Pulaski County High school, but by the entire community.
Pulaski by 2 scores 35-21
Forever Maroon Wrote:It's been a tough day around the county with the loss of PC Athletic Director,
Randy Elmore. He was truly an amazing man and will be missed by not only the staff, players and parents of Pulaski County High school, but by the entire community.
Prayers for the Maroon Family from your cross town friends.
Forever Maroon Wrote:It's been a tough day around the county with the loss of PC Athletic Director,

I really hated to hear about Randy. He was a great person and dogs so much for the kids of our community. He'll be missed. Thoughts and prayers for his and the Maroon family from this Briar Jumper.
Trucker Wrote:Pulaski by 2 scores 35-21

Don't think Pulaski will score 35 on the Bunnies. How long has it been since anyone scored 35 on Somerset????????:redboxer::redboxer:
The Black Bears lost an important part of their football family on the same day that Mr. Elmore passed. Nice to see rivals come together in support of each other when faced with adverse conditions.

Good luck to both teams! Should be an amazing game!!
How about adding a poll for this one?
Just wanted to spread the word that all PC fans and anyone else that would like to show their support in memory for Coach Elmore, will be wearing yellow or Team Elmore shirts to the game Friday night!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cellking Wrote:Don't think Pulaski will score 35 on the Bunnies. How long has it been since anyone scored 35 on Somerset????????:redboxer::redboxer:

When they got knocked out of the playoffs by Holy Cross in 2011.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When they got knocked out of the playoffs by Holy Cross in 2011.

Don't think it will happen Friday Night. I know you do, Time will tell!!
Pulling for the small school
This could be a great game. I know Pulaski can put up points, but so can Somerset. I look for a high scoring game. Defense and turnovers????? PCH by 1 (point)
Hows the young QB for PC looked this summer?
Everyone in Pulaski Co. (except a few rabbits) think he is the next Payton Manning. He is good we will see how good he is running for his life or laying on his back!!!!!
Any live stream or online feed for this game tonight?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Any live stream or online feed for this game tonight?

It should be on IHeartRadio on either 102.3, 97.1 or 93.9. Each local school is on one of the 3 stations but I don't know if they use all 3 broadcast teams for the bowl game. Somerset's crew is usually on 102.3.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Any live stream or online feed for this game tonight?

Wondering the same thing.. come on there has to be an online radio broadcast for this one...
Belfry_99 Wrote:Wondering the same thing.. come on there has to be an online radio broadcast for this one...

Looks like we posted at about the same time. It should be on 102.3 on IHeartRadio. If not, check out my post above for the other Somerset area stations. It'll be on at least one of those.
Appears you guys are going to follow the same three games I want to follow. Plus having Trinity on the TV!! Busy Friday night!!

Wink
SHS allows no live video of the games.
Forever Maroon Wrote:SHS allows no live video of the games.

Why don't they? That's weird