Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Perry County Central
Whitley in a nail biter. PCC is improving every week but I feel this could be Whitley's time.Will be a dandy.
I'd just not post at all before I pick against PCC. This should be a good game, especially if Mills and Ysidro play for Whitley and Napier is back for PCC.

Perry 40
Whitley 33
cherokee Wrote:what was the last whitley senior class to finish 4 years of football with a winning record?

The 2012 senior class finished 28-21 while in school. there seasons were 2008-2011.
That kind of backfired huh?
FormerJacket72 Wrote:How many years in a row is Whitley going to be young? Seems like they should have grown men by now.

FormerJacket72 Wrote:As for losing the entire backfield that's not true they lost the Mills kid and the Hooper kid but still had the other half bak and the Ysidro kid.

Please go back to Wburg threads.
Your useless Orange Bee information is no good to us.
This is last chance for a Whitley win more then likely the rest of the schedule looks ruff. If not for injuries Whitley would be in much better shape it's really destroyed their chances. I'm pulling for Whitley in this one!!!!

Whitley 34
PCC 28
I want Whitley to win. I believe that Whitley's chances to win are becoming very slim. They need to play much better defense against an above average backfield and a very athletic Perry team. Whitley has had two weeks of practice time for this game, but they still need to protect the football and need to tackle. I am going with Perry 49-42. I hope not, but I do not believe the Whitley defense is quite up to the task just yet.
Boys no worries in the Whitley county world!! Two Words DUDLEY HILTON!!
^
Confusednicker:

Believe me, if it meant an 0-11 season, id take it to get him here!
Man that's a little harsh don't you think GUT. I truly believe deep down your blood runs a little orange too!!!
FormerJacket72 Wrote:How many years in a row is Whitley going to be young? Seems like they should have grown men by now.

Hey jacket72 you must learn the 3-W's of a whitley fan
1. We play a hard schedule
2. We have a young team
3. Wait till next year :hilarious:Confusednicker::Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Go Big Red! Wrote:Boys no worries in the Whitley county world!! Two Words DUDLEY HILTON!!

I could see this as a possibility. He put out some feelers after last season about the possibility of getting the job at another area school, but that job did not come open. The A/D at Whitley might be a hangup though.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As for this game, you know ill never pick PCC.

WC 33
PCC 22

It's rare that I'll ever pick em lol

I've not watched you guys yet so going by records I'll pick Perry.

Perry is a REALLY small team. Anyone with size will be able to handle them easily.
Whitley by 3. They are better up front but their inability to tackle will keep it close. Mills will have a big game.
cherokee Wrote:Hey jacket72 you must learn the 3-W's of a whitley fan
1. We play a hard schedule
2. We have a young team
3. Wait till next year :hilarious:Confusednicker::Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Your not even remotely good at trolling.
Ive watched you type that same post every year youve been on here.

As i said earlier, you and formerjacket are more than welcome to ponder the orange bees thread. Im sorry that whole being good thing didnt work out this year after so much hype. But hey, after a 100 school years and still cant pull off region wins, its okay. Its not your fault.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Your not even remotely good at trolling.
Ive watched you type that same post every year youve been on here.

As i said earlier, you and formerjacket are more than welcome to ponder the orange bees thread. Im sorry that whole being good thing didnt work out this year after so much hype. But hey, after a 100 school years and still cant pull off region wins, its okay. Its not your fault.

hype is alive in Williamsburg RIUTG :truestory: Glad to see you get your Mojo back gut Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:hype is alive in Williamsburg RIUTG :truestory: Glad to see you get your Mojo back gut Confusednicker:

You bet it is!
Especially since the Corbin fans have Whitley Countians believing Dudleys coming Confusednicker:
zaga_fan Wrote:It's rare that I'll ever pick em lol

I've not watched you guys yet so going by records I'll pick Perry.

Perry is a REALLY small team. Anyone with size will be able to handle them easily.

It will be quite different in the next few years, trust me, a lot of talented young linemen on Perry's team right now.
If Whitley's linebackers make plays Whitley should win easily. Whitley is much bigger up front. Mills will have a very good game behind that line. The question is can Whitley keep PCC from scoring. That is where they have struggled this year.
E's Army Wrote:If Whitley's linebackers make plays Whitley should win easily. Whitley is much bigger up front. Mills will have a very good game behind that line. The question is can Whitley keep PCC from scoring. That is where they have struggled this year.

I disagree with the first bolded, they might win, but it surely won't come 'easily' at all. To the second bolded, if they have a problem with speed on the edges, then no, they won't stop Perry from scoring. I can see this game playing out like the 2004 and 2007 games between these teams, which were essentially shoot-outs.
There was a big if in there. Perry will score a bunch of points if those linebackers don't make plays. This will be a high scoring last possession game. Mills is the best swkill player on the field giving Whitley the advantage.
It all depends on if Whitley can stop PCC.
They havent stopped anyone else all year.
Defense has definitely been the downfall of this team.
Whitley lost to rockcastle, that says it all
Worst defensive team at Whitley in a long time. Their offense has got much better since Mills came back but D has to step up.