Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Harrison County updates
57-13 half
Hells Kitchen Wrote:JC always tries to avoid a running clock.

That's because Johnson Central is classless.
Blau Vogel Wrote:I'm sorry...I forgot that JC puts their frosh in when they take a 27-7 lead

They do on defense. If you ever watched them, you'd know this.
Blau Vogel Wrote:I'm sorry...I forgot that JC puts their frosh in when they take a 27-7 lead

Just crawl back under your rock, slimeball. You've already proved your a complete moron...

By the way, how does it feel to be the poster child of what was to be predicted to come out of some arrogant HHS smartass?
Diogenes Wrote:They do on defense. If you ever watched them, you'd know this.

You have to put this clown in the same category as that simpleton, wacky n tacky.
A little touchy, are we? I made a simple observation. I said nothing derogatory and this is what I get.

Bob Seger Wrote:You moron. Reckon the freshmen have probably been in since early in the 1st quarter?

Bob Seger Wrote:It was predicted that some dumbass would get on here and start this BS.

Bob Seger Wrote:Just crawl back under your rock, slimeball. You've already proved your a complete moron... BTW, it's YOU'RE, not your

By the way, how does it feel to be the poster child of what was to be predicted to come out of some arrogant HHS smartass?

Bob Seger Wrote:You have to put this clown in the same category as that simpleton, wacky n tacky.
Bet we still haven't given up 918 yards yet this game.

But it's okay when HHS rests kids to let them heal up. They give up 69 points, nothing to worry about. Move along, nothing to see here.

Same principle, fella.
Blau Vogel Wrote:A little touchy, are we? I made a simple observation. I said nothing derogatory and this is what I get.

And I spoke the truth!!!

Again how does it feel to be the one single guy that was predicted to come forward with the BS comments? You really stepped up to the plate, and showed your ass bigtime tonight.
Harrison county to recieve to start 2nd half
Diogenes Wrote:Bet we still haven't given up 918 yards yet this game.

But it's okay when HHS rests kids to let them heal up. They give up 69 points, nothing to worry about. Move along, nothing to see here.

Same principle, fella.
And that was a state record too, wasn't it?
Confusednicker:
63-13 JC
8:12 3rd qtr
Bob Seger Wrote:And I spoke the truth!!!

Again how does it feel to be the one single guy that was predicted to come forward with the BS comments? You really stepped up to the plate, and showed your ass bigtime tonight.

And I spoke the truth!!!

All I said was JC gave up 2 td's in the first quarter to HC...a simple observation and you go nuts. It seems The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Blau Vogel Wrote:And I spoke the truth!!!

All I said was JC gave up 2 td's in the first quarter to HC...a simple observation and you go nuts. It seems the lady doth protest too much.

And your observations have about as much credence as your twin brother, Wacky n Tacky's....Exact same mentality.
70-13 JC
10:33 in the game....
77-13 JC
3:20 left in the game
Pulp Fiction Wrote:77-13 JC
3:20 left in the game

Has our backup QB thrown his 5th touchdown pass yet in the second half?
Final
77-13 JC
Good tune up. Radio crew said JC played a lot of kids..