wolverine-hazard 47 Williamsburg 13
fernpence15-hazard 30 Williamsburg 26
big five-o hazard 28 Williamsburg 14
memorial gym#5-hazard
bluebird44 bulldog will win by 21
bac2369-hazard 28 Williamsburg 19
RIUTG hazard 35 Williamsburg 15

SHOW SOME R-E-S-P-E-C-T :Sad04:
Yeah, I tried everything possible to enflame you guys. I ate crow on this one, but it don't bother me. I'm kinda used to eat.
it was one heck of a game to watch both teams battled it out until the final horn sounded. does anyone know how #51 from hazard is? I noticed he did not return to the game, I hope he is alright. He is a heck of a ball player.
Congrats to Williamsburg! Hope to see a great game next Friday!
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, I tried everything possible to enflame you guys. I ate crow on this one, but it don't bother me. I'm kinda used to eat.

CONTENDER 55 next week turkey for Raceland and more crow for you mysonis55 Williamsburg is coming get ready to get some :truestory:
I will be ready. My team has to win another one though.
Basketball season hazard I hope everybody had a safe trip home.:igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup: join us now we need your fans :Cheerlead
When will Hazard return to form?
mysonis55 Wrote:When will Hazard return to form?

they allready back to form mysonis55 never lost it Williamsburg is just a better team get over it hazard fever will go away or you can go to the basketball thread an follow them if you want to its ok 55 you just have a high fever go to bed Confusedleep: and dream about Williamsburg :please: its ok again 55 :Cheerlead
The A Team, #51 is fine and he's sitting next to me right now because he just so happens to be my little brother, his wrist is a little banged up but he'll be back in the weight room ASAP . Thank you for your concern! He is grateful to. The only disappointment I had tonight was that nobody yelled "mike hancho" to me and I wore just what I said I would and made a point to meander around the Williamsburg fans for a while and strangely the only person who recognized me was Dalton's little sister. Left me out in the cold fellas. Haha
I really hope Wburg wins this week.
It will be a fun week next week if they do
mikehancho25 Wrote:The A Team, #51 is fine and he's sitting next to me right now because he just so happens to be my little brother, his wrist is a little banged up but he'll be back in the weight room ASAP . Thank you for your concern! He is grateful to. The only disappointment I had tonight was that nobody yelled "mike hancho" to me and I wore just what I said I would and made a point to meander around the Williamsburg fans for a while and strangely the only person who recognized me was Dalton's little sister. Left me out in the cold fellas. Haha

Well I know who you are mikehancho and that's good... But glad to hear Houston is okay.
64SUR Wrote::howdy::howdy::howdy: I mean no harm Just R-E-S-P-E-C-T :biglmao:

scotty Bronson-hazard 35 Williamsburg 28
mysonis55-hazard by 14
ballboy-hazard 27 Williamsburg 22
mountain-I will take hazard by 07
willburg93-i will haveto go with hazard by 10
the watcher-hazard 20 plus
x-factor-hazard 48-williamsburg 35
orange blaze-I am pulling for hazard
jarons-hazard
holeshot 113-the dawgs win by 08
juiced mountaingoat-hazard 32-williamsburg 24
cuppett 777-i willtake hazard in this one
ky gurl-bulldogs will win this one
thordog-stay focused dawgs and keep rollin
j-rod-hazard 23 Williamsburg 20
gitback coach hazard 36 Williamsburg 20
football junky hazard 38 Williamsburg 30
wolverine-hazard 47 Williamsburg 13
fernpence15-hazard 30 Williamsburg 26
big five-o hazard 28 Williamsburg 14
memorial gym#5-hazard
bluebird44 bulldog will win by 21
bac2369-hazard 28 Williamsburg 19
RIUTG hazard 35 Williamsburg 15

SHOW SOME R-E-S-P-E-C-T :Sad04:

butt eye hadd wburg wonning 14-7 sUr
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Clap::Clap:
Alright I have made it back home so here is my insight on the game.. I make it to the game when hazard scores and its 7 to 7... But for quarter 2 until the end of the game was wild.. Sizemore got away with a few passes that should of been intercepted... But Sizemore was a lot more composed and in this game than he was in last years game... So Kudos to him because he was ready for this game and so was everyone else for Williamsburg.. He has excellent recievers to throw too and just not one he has several which makes it dangers and hard to defend. Defense was very solid and played hard until the end and earned the victory.. I think hazard got in a panic when going down by two score and mainly went to throwing the ball when they should of mixed some runs in and passes... Brandon Jones did an excellent job but you really cant go to him all game because he was absolutely beat up and do be honest hes not super man but he will be back next year.. I also must say that was the worst officiating crew I ever seen,, Hardly ever threw a flag for anything except false start, offsides and an illegal shift once.. I mean I saw several holds,, pass interferences and offensive pass interferences.. The ref on the hazard side line I don't even know if he even had a flag in his pocket because a blind man can see some of those.. Also before someone tries to jump me for saying the officiating was bad it wasn't called good for both teams... Williamsburg captalized on hazards turnovers and that my friend is how you put teams away because both the last two touchdowns where scored on a hazard turnover and you can only credit the offense and the coach staff of Williamsburg on that.. I really expect Williamsburg to win next week and its nothing against Raceland because they are good I just think the trip to Williamsburg is going to drain those kids.. Hats off to the hazard seniors they left it all on the field...I also like seeing the skyler Griffith in the wildcat because it gives them a speed option in the back and keeps your QB from taking big shots...
Anyone have stats on game, How did Dalton look????
Enjoy 64SUR!! Great win!!
bac2369 Wrote:Alright I have made it back home so here is my insight on the game.. I make it to the game when hazard scores and its 7 to 7... But for quarter 2 until the end of the game was wild.. Sizemore got away with a few passes that should of been intercepted... But Sizemore was a lot more composed and in this game than he was in last years game... So Kudos to him because he was ready for this game and so was everyone else for Williamsburg.. He has excellent recievers to throw too and just not one he has several which makes it dangers and hard to defend. Defense was very solid and played hard until the end and earned the victory.. I think hazard got in a panic when going down by two score and mainly went to throwing the ball when they should of mixed some runs in and passes... Brandon Jones did an excellent job but you really cant go to him all game because he was absolutely beat up and do be honest hes not super man but he will be back next year.. I also must say that was the worst officiating crew I ever seen,, Hardly ever threw a flag for anything except false start, offsides and an illegal shift once.. I mean I saw several holds,, pass interferences and offensive pass interferences.. The ref on the hazard side line I don't even know if he even had a flag in his pocket because a blind man can see some of those.. Also before someone tries to jump me for saying the officiating was bad it wasn't called good for both teams... Williamsburg captalized on hazards turnovers and that my friend is how you put teams away because both the last two touchdowns where scored on a hazard turnover and you can only credit the offense and the coach staff of Williamsburg on that.. I really expect Williamsburg to win next week and its nothing against Raceland because they are good I just think the trip to Williamsburg is going to drain those kids.. Hats off to the hazard seniors they left it all on the field...I also like seeing the skyler Griffith in the wildcat because it gives them a speed option in the back and keeps your QB from taking big shots...
Getting into a panic and going away from the run has become a habit with Hazard this year. That never happened in the past. I only bring it up because every single thread I've seen on Hazard this year brings that point up. Reasons? Congrats to both teams on a great season.
I want to apologize to the Hazard community and Bulldog fans All I can say is your players coach and fans were nothing short of a class act. Your team didn't lose they won the respect and admiration of this entire Burg community. Was a tough hard fought game one of the best spectator games I have ever seen. See you next year in Hazard.
Glad to see the Yellow Jackets still on their path path to Bowling Green. Another big test next week, but I believe they may be up to the task. Keep the train a rolling......
I was very impressed with The Burgs defense. They switched coverages and fronts throughout the game, and that made it difficult on Hazards o line and QB. Williamsburg seemed to have answers to everything Hazard wanted to do.
Bac, I thought you already knew who I was anyway? I don't know why I just thought so.
Kudos to Ralph Prewitt and his crew. Field was in great condition. I've read some other threads with people talking about the field conditions being a factor. That was not an issue at Williamsburg last night. Field looked and played great.
Granny Bear Wrote:Enjoy 64SUR!! Great win!!

This
:welcome: to the state semifinals 64SUR!
Fact is Jones ran for less than 100 yards, that in itself doomed Hazard, defense wins championships. Hazard had a hell of a football team Folks. If we can play as well on defense as we did last night We will be a tough out all the rest of the way.
mikehancho25 Wrote:The A Team, #51 is fine and he's sitting next to me right now because he just so happens to be my little brother, his wrist is a little banged up but he'll be back in the weight room ASAP . Thank you for your concern! He is grateful to. The only disappointment I had tonight was that nobody yelled "mike hancho" to me and I wore just what I said I would and made a point to meander around the Williamsburg fans for a while and strangely the only person who recognized me was Dalton's little sister. Left me out in the cold fellas. Haha

Glad to hear about your little brother being ok I did see a big ugly guy jump on a kid with glasses who was saying jackets was that you if so I was standing right in front of you.Wow you jump on a kid macho shame on you.YOU ARE A BAD MAN :Sad04: maybe am wrong I didn't here you say 64SUR either Confusednicker: IF you meander around Williamsburg fans you was standing behind us on the hazard sideline around the 30yd line you was being be awful
quite except when you pick on a little kid :HitWall: :HitWall:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:butt eye hadd wburg wonning 14-7 sUr
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Clap::Clap:

I only count your 1st prediction RIUTG :biglmao:

This Mikehancho25 was being a smart :moon: :moon: :moon: about being recognized by anybody Dislike :insane:
Wrong guy 64, I know the guy that did that and it was embarrassing that he jumped on him I was right next to him. He had on a grey Jordan hoodie and sweatpants, that wasn't me. That kid was as obnoxious as it could get and shame on anybody that was responsible for him that let him come over there, I know it wasn't his fault and I felt sorry for him. Now I know who you are 64, we stood nose to nose the whole night, I had a blue hat on with a grey north face and blue jeans with boots. You should remember if you were that close to the guy that jumped on that kid. I remember you now that you've said that.
Assumptions make A******* of people 64, don't accuse me of something that holds no ground on here, I don't deserve that, and I have been nothing but nice to the Williamburg faithful and was gracious in defeat.