Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter 61 - Powell County 26
I got on here and garunteed West by 30 or more. Powell will be 1-9.
Now about 5 or 6 people argued me up and down Powell wins or Powell wont get crushed. I know football, I played it in highschool and college. I coached at a good 2-A program that went to the playoffs and 4-A now. I garuntee Powell don't win another game. Where's Oscar, The all-knowing. Powell don't want a football program over here.
so what, if coach J keeps one of those kids from quitting school because of football or teaches one of them to get up when you get knocked down thats a life lesson not just f-ball. Coach J will never be 0-30 or a part of anything like it has been in the past.
Powell has been a whole lot worse before than they are now. Coach J teaches them a whloe lot more then f-ball. The only mistake I made was not stickin with the guy because he still remains a good friend to me after I left the program at Powell. That alone says alot about the mans character.
Congrats to West Carter
MR.PERFECT Wrote:I got on here and garunteed West by 30 or more. Powell will be 1-9.
Now about 5 or 6 people argued me up and down Powell wins or Powell wont get crushed. I know football, I played it in highschool and college. I coached at a good 2-A program that went to the playoffs and 4-A now. I garuntee Powell don't win another game. Where's Oscar, The all-knowing. Powell don't want a football program over here.

You was right
Good luck to Powell when they play Russell. Show some desire to win and never give up. Prove everyone wrong.