Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to win a girl's heart. You let me know.
APftWaHKiC Wrote:Need I remind everyone that I'm a girl and therefore know what I'm talking about? Girls do NOT like feeling uncertain about a guy's feelings. When you play around like that she's going to think something's wrong. She'll mope..she'll cry..she'll get depressed. Then she'll decide she doesn't need someone who makes her feel that way and can't be straight up. Finally...she moves on. And you're left out int he cold because you didn't have the balls...or the brains...whichever to tell her if you like her or not. Tongue

I agree. You dont want to give off the wrong impression. Either you like her or you dont and you should tell her...or the moment passes you by.

Do something spontaneous..something adventurous...be original...
I have done the spantaneous and original.
And what happened?
She said thanks.
Those dang "I need some time" excuses :lol:
Not necessarily.
maybe she is shy. Are you?
I'm not shy unless I like you, then it gets bad.
Thats why you got to get the know the girl just a little before you start to like her....and I've found it a lot easier to date people that you don't know realy well...only that you have known for a short amount of time.
that could be your problem then...you have got to get over that so you can get with this girl...you have at least got to try...
I think exactly the opposite Beef..for me it's easier to date someone I know well. Blind dates are evil.
Exactly though...if you're both shy...that's not good. You must take it upon yourself to make the first move. And it's hard. But we have faith in you! lol :wink:
Not really a blind date so to speak....dunno how to explain it....guess with me we talked at random times on the phone for like 5 months just as friends and stuff....I only saw her once then i saw her one night and we went to the movies the next and were together for 6 months....maybe something like that...well thats what i like...cause if i know someone too well then i know all of the flaws about them and things they have done in the past to other boyfriends and it just kinda makes it hard.....but thats just me...lol....
Well alright..I can see that lol And that is so true...the flaws. Perhaps that's why I don't date...But the thing is...even if you don't know thier flaws and you start to date them..you will eventually. Then it's over. So I guess my point is..if you know thier flaws..you know what to watch out for. Smile
I'm glad I'm not shy... anyone who knows me will tell you I'm about the least shy person they know.
I'm extremely shy.
I really don't know these days...
Aw well everyone has to agree that women are very complicated people. Not to say men arent too.
Everyone has flaws, and no one is perfect, except me...
But other than that, if you really like someone then who cares about some of their flaws, at least you know they are human..
I dunno. These girls giving advice just don't seem to know what they are talking about. LOL I know it's bad for me to say cuz you are girls, but the ones I have been with I knew really well and knew what to do. And it was always the act like you don't care trick and they came running back. Same went for the one I'm with now. When I act like I don't care, she starts to care and comes crying back to me. It's easy as that.
But yuo know she would never admit to it right BCF4L?
SuperMario Wrote:Aw well everyone has to agree that women are very complicated people. Not to say men arent too.
Amen brother!
Women aren't as complicated as we think. Granted we don't understand why they do some things they do, but they are kind of easy to figure out, within a couple of weeks.
Spoken by a true playa, CTD! :lol:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:No never do that. It gives the girl the upper hand. I have been around the game long enough to do exactly what it takes to win a girl over. I have tried many ways and I have now conquered. LOL

at the age of 19 you have been around the game long enough??? HAHHAHAH
shoot at the age of 16 lol i suck with girls...lol well i aint that bad but i could use some massive help so please inform me CTD with your great knowledge with the females
I could help ya Peter.. But first you have to find a girl you want, then find out the things she likes, and stuff like that, then I'll hook ya up lol
how to win a womans heart depends on to many things to put here... for example, her age, interest, but i think the best way is to just be yourself. also, dont be afraid to make her laugh at your expense.
Shew, i would tell you my big theory on women and how you should treat them and even how to get them but it would take me years. Things like that just come within time and age.
I just explained to my girlfriend what I wrote on here and she said it wasn't true, but that's how I got her. LOL So in answer to your question CTD, no she will never admit it. LOL
lol....reading all this I have learned alot now I am ready for the ladies...lol