Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 70 Cordia 65
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Cordia was 21/35 from the FT line.
Hazard was 33/49 from the FT line.

Thompson was 17/18 from the FT line.

Frimpong finished 1/9 from the field.

84 fts in one game. :yikes:
thomcat Wrote:from the 15th region, congrats hazard. The 14th region champs may have transfers, but they are at least kentucky kids.

lol...smdh
Downtown10 Wrote:84 fts in one game. :yikes:

And this whole entire time, you thought I was exaggerating!!! LOL I can't believe there were NO technical fouls called!!!!
Screw this for the night.

The Cordia fans won't show their faces and the Knott Central nation is on here in full force.

I'll put my phone down for this game.
I am not so sure that all 14th region transfers are from KY. I might be wrong though.
zaga_fan Wrote:Screw this for the night.

The Cordia fans won't show their faces and the Knott Central nation is on here in full force.

I'll put my phone down for this game.

The cordia fans may not be home from the game, The PCC fans are though. :Cheerlead
I said that Hazard would win and Big Al would coach circles around all opponents !
Now the 14th region will be represented by a mountain team. May the best team win.
Hazard wins the region tuesday night mark it down
The 84 fouls is no surprise from this 13th region fan. Something has to be done. The 13th region refs are TERRILBE. We live this this crap day in and day out.
Hazard won't win the next game they play
Thanks zaga for the imformation on coach Holland losing four times to knott. BB is 5-1 against Hazard that's good odd but he has had some pretty good teams. Coach Holland won the last metting 48 to 46.. So these teams are 1-1 this season if they meet up in the finals because both teams will have solid teams to play in the 2nd road and Knott has a dangerous game with Breathitt who could shock the world... But it will be a tall task in hand..
is there an archived broadcast anywhere? sounds like a good game
Granny Bear Wrote:And this whole entire time, you thought I was exaggerating!!! LOL I can't believe there were NO technical fouls called!!!!

With the number of fouls, it would seem to be a given that a coach would go off the deep end...
KCC wins region now easily.
Cake walk.
Ballers Wrote:KCC wins region now easily.
Cake walk.

Says the person who said this about this game

Ballers Wrote:This could turn into a blowout..
Just my opinion.

Gonna be hard to take your opinion serious after that.
I can promise you Hazard/KCC if they meet, it will be close. HHS makes you play their style which puts the in just bout every game. No cake walk for either. IF KCC is thinking its a cake walk like Baller, Hazard will represent the 14th at Rupp.
^ I promise they aren't. They aren't looking past Breathitt
I'm just curious... Why was Cordia wearing pink shoes? No disrespect intended, just curious.
Can some explain why Knott has a cake walk? Ballers?? Anyone else who thinks that?

Hazard beat Knott this year AT Knott in the WYMT, something neither Perry nor Cordia has done. So again, some of us would like for you all to give an explanation.
Hey Overrated!! You really believe Big Al is overrated as a Coach? Probably single handedly the dumbest thing I have ever read on BGR. He is probably the best coach the 14th has EVER seen
Crazy Horse Wrote:Can some explain why Knott has a cake walk? Ballers?? Anyone else who thinks that?

Hazard beat Knott this year AT Knott in the WYMT, something neither Perry nor Cordia has done. So again, some of us would like for you all to give an explanation.

Exactly !! Not a cake walk !!! GO DAWGS !!!!:redboxer::redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:
zaga_fan Wrote:I imagine Hudson feels good to have this huge game against Cordia his senior year.

Imagine Cordia if they still had him.
Unfortunately Zaga Ortiz got into foul troulble very early. This is why Hudson was able to dominate. The team that almost beat Knott did not show up nor did we prepare as hard as the Knott match up. Fouls were called a lot but it was more so our strategy did not work. In the 4th quarter we should have focused on defense and that required our big men on the floor. We did not do that! We decided to play small. Congratulations to Hazard!
We Bleed Blue Wrote:I'm just curious... Why was Cordia wearing pink shoes? No disrespect intended, just curious.
No specisl reason. The kids now like all these different color sneakers
So very proud of our Bulldogs on their victory and congratulations to Cordia on their season, as well.
KCCs going to state..
Hazard might as well not even play em.
I pick hazard to win the wymt this year.And turn around and pick Cordia to beat hazard in the regional I can eat crow with the best of them....Congratulations Hazard I want back on the bandwagon. :please:
3 peat...
MissB Wrote:No specisl reason. The kids now like all these different color sneakers

Thanks, like I said, I was just curious. I've noticed all the "different" shoes on many players and teams.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Cordia was 21/35 from the FT line.
Hazard was 33/49 from the FT line.

Thompson was 17/18 from the FT line.

Frimpong finished 1/9 from the field.

Cordia started fouling with like 3 minutes left in the game..

Ballers Wrote:KCC wins region now easily.
Cake walk.

Ballers Wrote:KCCs going to state..
Hazard might as well not even play em.

LOL..... BALLERS SMH

Josh Hollan and Griffin Wells both fouled out of this game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]