Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Middlesboro
From what one of my friends that went to the L.C. and Breathitt game, the Eagles just done what they wanted to on both sides of the ball. Middlesboro is a tough team in the playoffs, especially at home....but they can be beat there, so I'm going to go with L.C.

L.C. 22
MB 14
bigpun Wrote:Middlesboro is too much for Leslie Co.
Middlesboro wins by 2-3 TD's

Agree there BIG BOY
kysportsguru Wrote:M-boro: 56
Lc: 6
You musy be smoking the killer man. leslie could get beat but this ain't the nfl vs. high school.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Very True GoldenHands 10. Good as you want to be!
this game ain't about me. its about the eagles and the jackets. but the better team doesn't always win.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:this game ain't about me. its about the eagles and the jackets. but the better team doesn't always win.
I agree with you, the better prepared team will mosty often win in high-school football. Take last week with Leslie/Breathitt, Breathitt was the better team, but Leslie was better prepared and beat them.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I believe Leslie finally found their offense. timmy baker played a hell of a game against breathitt, but he didn't get them yards w/o the o-line. the o-line got a big push upfront and gave morgan alot of time in the pocket. i believe leslie has finally come to.
If Leslie comes into this game as prepared and hungry as they were in the Breathitt game, they may pull of the upset. They have a very good defense, and they play really hard. I think this game will be close.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:If Leslie comes into this game as prepared and hungry as they were in the Breathitt game, they may pull of the upset. They have a very good defense, and they play really hard. I think this game will be close.
yup i do agree:thumpsup:
Middlesboro at thier house 36-13
Middlesboro
just heard that adams ,earls and ford are all healthy and ready to go for the game this friday.

middlesboro's third string rb riped this defense for over 175 yrds (8.0 ypc) in the first meeting back a couple of weeks ago and now that earls and ford are back i just cant see lesle county stopping them.

lesle has a ok defense but nothing special.

m'boro 54

lesle co 24
Snake Plissken Wrote:just heard that adams ,earls and ford are all healthy and ready to go for the game this friday.

middlesboro's third string rb riped this defense for over 175 yrds (8.0 ypc) in the first meeting back a couple of weeks ago and now that earls and ford are back i just cant see lesle county stopping them.

lesle has a ok defense but nothing special.

m'boro 54

lesle co 24

Leslie's D knocked the hell out of them. Plain and simple. Ask Ford and Hoskins.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Leslie's D knocked the hell out of them. Plain and simple. Ask Ford and Hoskins.
ford went out in the harlan game a couple of week before the leslie game his injuries had nothing to do with the leslie county game ,he played the leslie co game at about 70% with a soar ankle and in the mud and still had a better game than howard of leslie county.

the d for leslie county is extremely overrated seriously ,harlan had a MUCH better defense.
Snake Plissken Wrote:ford went out in the harlan game a couple of week before the leslie game his injuries had nothing to do with the leslie county game ,he played the leslie co game at about 70% with a soar ankle and in the mud and still had a better game than howard of leslie county.

the d for leslie county is extremely overrated seriously ,harlan had a MUCH better defense.
I wasn't talking about an injury i was referring to a hit he took at the first of a game on an option and being stuck in the hole by Baker about 3 times. I guess Harlan had a better D since they held Middlesboro to less points than Leslie.
Snake Plissken Wrote:ford went out in the harlan game a couple of week before the leslie game his injuries had nothing to do with the leslie county game ,he played the leslie co game at about 70% with a soar ankle and in the mud and still had a better game than howard of leslie county.

They held Breathitt to less points in 2 games than Middlesboro did in one. If he wasn't healthy then he shouldn't of been playing. If your going to step on the field and have to make excuses bout why you didn't do so good then you shouldn't of stepped out there to begin with.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Leslie's D knocked the hell out of them. Plain and simple. Ask Ford and Hoskins.
i agree therr.. ask ford if he members the first play..LMAO
GoldenHands10 Wrote:make excuses bout why you didn't do so good.
who said he didnt do good?
conceding the field conditions and not being 100% he had a good game (a lot better than anyone from lesle county ) ,true??
Snake Plissken Wrote:who said he didnt do good?
conceding the field conditions and not being 100% he had a good game (a lot better than anyone from lesle county ) ,true??
We'll see who wins Friday night when they both meet on the field. See how good he does. I just don't see him having a good game. He won't be 100% at the end of the game.:rockon:
Since the game is in Middlesboro and they have such a good "home-field-advantage," I think Middlesboro wins by 10+

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Since the game is in Middlesboro and they have such a good "home-field-advantage," I think Middlesboro wins by 10+
All your previous post said it would be close. This don't seem like a close score to me.
Snake Plissken Wrote:who said he didnt do good?

Ford is always hurtRolleyes
GoldenHands10 Wrote:All your previous post said it would be close. This don't seem like a close score to me.
If the score is 20-10 or something like that, that is close IMO, it all depends on what a person considers "close." Good luck to the Eagles, I hope they can pull off the upset, but they will be playing against more than the Middlesboro players on the field IMO, the fans make it very hard to call a good game and there will be alot of bad calls or no-calls, especially if it is "close."

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:If the score is 20-10 or something like that, that is close IMO, it all depends on what a person considers "close." Good luck to the Eagles, I hope they can pull off the upset, but they will be playing against more than the Middlesboro players on the field IMO, the fans make it very hard to call a good game and there will be alot of bad calls or no-calls, especially if it is "close."
I agree
i think leslie wins it easy were bringin our game friday. good luck boys! FINISH IT OFF!
Leslie County's Defense shuts down the jackets

eagles 21 jackets 0
Good Luck to both teams
mlb_27 Wrote:Leslie County's Defense shuts down the jackets

eagles 21 jackets 0

no way..