Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg ' s Jefferson Patrick surpassed the 500 career tackle mark
I bet ray Lewis played against some brutal competition to get his 393.
Whether its 432 or 500 its still good.
I have no idea how many tackles he has, but I do know he is a very special player. He has a great ability to avoid blockers, and he is relentless to the football. I have no idea about the school record or anything like that, but I am sure glad he is a part of the Williamsburg defense.
Did it get any press? That's a big accomplishment for it not to make the paper somewhere?
Since 64 pointed out that it is 432, and not 500 I wouldn't imagine there would have been a big deal made on it when he got 432, since its not a milestone number. They would have made a bigger deal when he hit the 400 mark.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Since 64 pointed out that it is 432, and not 500 I wouldn't imagine there would have been a big deal made on it when he got 432, since its not a milestone number. They would have made a bigger deal when he hit the 400 mark.
I am not aware there was a big deal made when he hit the 400 mark, there should have been...
2013-155. 2012-111. 2011-149. 2014 67 going into Pineville game. This is according to Riherds site. Don't know how many he had last night but he is close to 500 if not there.
Yeah 400 is a good number. Don't know what yalls record is, but ours is probably high compared to most schools at 601. I remember about 2 years ago a lineman for Caldwell county broke there school record and it was in the 450-460 range, so Patrick has a good number of tackles for sure.
Elementary level teams.
Flash154 Wrote:Elementary level teams.

He had 71 against N laurel, Wayne Co, Hazard, Raceland and Mayfield last year.
Good to see Flash's mommy has let him back on the computer. That is the last we will see from him today. It is past his bed time. Nighty night Flash.

:eyeroll:
Floyd Branham played Lb from 95-98 for the Jackets and had 350 tackles. He has been the best I have seen at that position.. Bell has had some really good ones, my point is stat man can make a player look really good on paper.
Congratulations to Jefferson Patrick, on his remarkable accomplishment!!

OldJacket Wrote:Congrats to Jefferson, great kid and player..

OldJacket, that avatar is disturbing! Confusednicker:

Playfast Wrote:I have no idea how many tackles he has, but I do know he is a very special player. He has a great ability to avoid blockers, and he is relentless to the football. I have no idea about the school record or anything like that, but I am sure glad he is a part of the Williamsburg defense.

Nice description! Sounds like he has a wonderful work ethic.

Reckon "elementary level" is your specialty!?
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations to Jefferson Patrick, on his remarkable accomplishment!!

OldJacket, that avatar is disturbing! Confusednicker:

Nice description! Sounds like he has a wonderful work ethic.

Reckon "elementary level" is your specialty!?

I figured a much lower level.:rockon:
Elementary level means it is harder to get tackles since that means Jefferson only gets to play at most a half a game and sometimes hardly 1 quarter.
Jefferson is a tackling machine, he brings it every game...His brother and daddy would knock your jock off when they played...
OldJacket Wrote:Jefferson is a tackling machine, he brings it every game...His brother and daddy would knock your jock off when they played...

hurts just thinking about it :lmao:
Jefferson's tackles should increase as competition increases