Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2015
Is it true Pcc coach Norman will be joining Hazard
Bringitonhome Wrote:How long has Dixon coached Hazard? He seems to be running it well

I believe 2003 was Mark's first year at Hazard.
If Hazard got the Smith boys who played at PCC then it sure can help to fill the void of players lost.
Smiths are outstanding players.Hazard has exceptional grade school boys coming and Braxton Whitaker will be a big receiver and upcoming sophomore for the Bulldogs.
Braxton Whitaker & the Smith boys are all three county kids. But I guess Hazard people don't know that.
Doesn't really matter if they are or not. Kids can switch schools. It's not like its against the law or something. I guess we shouldn't mention the kids from else where on PCCs team.
bac who will play quarterback next season? What do you expect from who ever mans the position? If Hazard is right at quareterback they could be hosting Raceland day after Thanksgiving.
I would say senior Cole Ratliff but the freshmen Bailey Blair may challenge but I think it's Ratliff.
Hard to play quarterback as a freshman.
I agree.. But I do say you will see quite a bit of Freshmen play..
Hazard won't be lacking for quarterback play...Connor Whitaker (Evan Whitaker's) brother was a backup until he tore his ACL, first scrimmage game last year...
I wish football season would get here?
bac2369 Wrote:I agree.. But I do say you will see quite a bit of Freshmen play..

Then they will lose many games this year. Those are the type of teams that end up great there junior, and senior years they will make some noise.
I reckon the next few in coming classes will be talented.. But they will have solid junior and senior class next season.
In KY, a Frosh with size and speed can be successful. Dominique Hayden, Lucas Whit, and Brandon Birnette from LCA all had great careers as starters from their Frosh year on. Trajon Bright of mayfield, Robbie Logan, JT Forrest, Brett Denton, and John Scott Carver, Connor Messer, Tyler Boyels, Aaron Pettery, and Thomas Tolliver were all starters on different Raceland squads as Frosh. Now, in the top 3 classes, its harder. But generally, within the 1st 3 classes, Freshman can, and do play a big factor and succeed.
I still believe hazard will be down unless they can get some kids from Perry County Central.....:pondering:
64SUR Wrote:I still believe hazard will be down unless they can get some kids from Perry County Central.....:pondering:

Hazard will miss Jones but I expect them to open up the passing game more and not rely so much on the run. Corey Smith will give them a good young running back who will be there 3 years and will get stronger each year and give teams fits. I really hope to see a healthy Jacob Blanton because he sure would of helped...
Hazard lost a lot last year.....just saying :HitWall:
Bac did spring practice shed any light on the quarterback spot? Or do the kids competing play baseball?
E I will try to find out for you..
They lost a D1 QB. I think they take a step back this year.
Jackson05 Wrote:They lost a D1 QB. I think they take a step back this year.

thats funny. D1 my butt.

Hazard will take a step back because they lost Brandon Jones. still coach dixon will have Hazard ready to play every game and Hazard will win 9-12 games.
hearing 2 kids will be fighting for the starting QB spot.
Cole Ratcliff (will be a junior) and Bailey Blair (will be a freshmen)
Ratcliff will more than likely be the starter. Could see both some games.

Ratcliff is big and strong with a good arm
Blair is small and very fast.
UK#24 Wrote:thats funny. D1 my butt.

Hazard will take a step back because they lost Brandon Jones. still coach dixon will have Hazard ready to play every game and Hazard will win 9-12 games.

The kid had a scholarship offer from Wake Forest. What was that about your butt?
If Cole Ratliff had been the QB after Whitaker left, we would be further along in the program..just saying
^ Morgan is getting a lot of attention right now. He will be missed because Ratliff would of made another big target to throw too..
bac2369 Wrote:If Hazard got the Smith boys who played at PCC then it sure can help to fill the void of players lost.

For some reason I see the smith boys in Corbin. :pondering:
The Smith boys joined Braxton Whitaker at Hazard and are happy there.
I've heard Ratliff may not play this year, going to focus on baseball.
^ I hope not. Been hearing he's the strongest kid on the team and has free in height and weight.