Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset vs. Hazard
Good! Us guys here at Pikeville and Paintsville im sure will be pullin for you guys come Friday!
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Boy u must hate hazard huh?
i thought the game was at somerset as they were the higher seed. The bulldogs have worked all year to protect the run and they have done that very well. We have always been good as a pass protection team, we have many talented players who want this more than anybody because hazard has not done this in a long time. There were better hazard teams than us before,but this team has something very important in them,"HEART".

Lets go bulldogs
lets beat the jumpers:ChairHit:

As a Pikeville senior, I know how it feels to come up short in a game you're expected to win by several TD's and I always enjoyed being the "underdog". Make the most of it, have one hell of a week of practice, and whip up on the Briar Jumpers for me.

Go Bulldogs:thumpsup:
Another close game by 2
Hazard-24
Somerset-22

GO HAZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! somebody call the "WAAAmbulance, poor baby jetpilot's crying again...even though we agree Somerset will win, dont take anything away from the team playing them, just because theyre not Pikeville..look at it on the bright side, instead of your precious Pikeville getting routed (which you know they would have), Hazard takes their place..but you need to stop your freaking whining and crying, you sound like a Valley fan.
jetpilot Wrote:Hazard's luck runs out. Hazard basically had the last 2 games given to them on penalties.
Somerset will put them away early and won't have to worry about penalties.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! somebody call the "WAAAmbulance, poor baby jetpilot's crying again...even though we agree Somerset will win, dont take anything away from the team playing them, just because theyre not Pikeville..look at it on the bright side, instead of your precious Pikeville getting routed (which you know they would have), Hazard takes their place..but you need to stop your freaking whining and crying, you sound like a Valley fan.

Pikeville was heavily favored to win Region, Pikeville Vs. Somerset would have made a better game...IN MY OPNION, so don't freak out on that
But this isn't my opnion, it's a fact, if you think Pikeville would have gotten routed your ethier a Pikeville hater, or retarded. Smile
me retarded? When Hazard gets beat by 30 friday night, just remember, that Hazard had to beat YOUR Panthers to get there.....to get massacred
Panther#42 Wrote:Pikeville was heavily favored to win Region, Pikeville Vs. Somerset would have made a better game...IN MY OPNION, so don't freak out on that
But this isn't my opnion, it's a fact, if you think Pikeville would have gotten routed your ethier a Pikeville hater, or retarded. Smile
oh yeah..and a non-retarded guy knows how to spell EITHER too:Clap: Im not a Pikeville hater at all, im just tired of that jetpilot talking crap to Jenkins all the time...
Panther#42 Wrote:Pikeville was heavily favored to win Region, Pikeville Vs. Somerset would have made a better game...IN MY OPNION, so don't freak out on that
TidesHoss32 Wrote:me retarded? When Hazard gets beat by 30 friday night, just remember, that Hazard had to beat YOUR Panthers to get there.....to get massacred

Only thing i'll remember is Pikeville beat THEMSELVES, not Hazard, so it won't bother me a bit when they get killed cause it would mean nothing to compare Hazard (a passing team) to Pikeville (running team)
guys...calm down in here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like your avatar Beef!
I' m hoping Hazard can pull it off, but I think their season ends Friday night.

Hazard 14
Somerset 35
I agree, but Dawgs, just leave it all on the field/...Nothing more you can ask from young men but to give everything that they have got! Good Luck Dawgs, represent the district well!
Beef Wrote:guys...calm down in here

Hmm... Let's quit bickering... im tired of it anyways
Get ready bulldogs, you have a game to win Friday!
Somerset sorry hazzard i'd wished you the best of luck next year
if somerset dont throw the the ball it will be alot closer
warriorpride Wrote:Somerset sorry hazzard i'd wished you the best of luck next year
This isn't the Dukes of Hazzard, lol..it is Hazard..Just giving you a hard time warriorpride, lol...
somerset by 20
:dontthink I Was At The Paintsville Game And They Had Some Terrible Call Against Paintsville That Put Hazard Back In The Game And You Can Take That To The Bank. To Pass Interference Calls That Where So Obvious The Moms Even Seen It But Was Never Called In The Last 4 Minutes Of The Game That Would Have Shut Down Haz. But Where Not Called And Gave The Ball Back To Them Both Times And They Score Right After Those Plays.:argue:
O.K...THIS IS A SOMERSET/HAZARD GAME THREAD!...That game was 2 weeks ago..Think it it about time you let it go!
Somerset wins easily.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:O.K...THIS IS A SOMERSET/HAZARD GAME THREAD!...That game was 2 weeks ago..Think it it about time you let it go!

Yes this is true, let it go, to hard to argue about it, coulda,woulda,shoulda, let's cheer on the mountain teams that are still playing and hope the best for them...Let's work for the next season and get better
I would love to see Hazard win this game but... Somerset will bet to much for them come friday! 35 -14 Somerset. It would be great to be proven wrong on this one. GO BULLDOGS!
Somerset by 2 TD's.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This isn't the Dukes of Hazzard, lol..it is Hazard..Just giving you a hard time warriorpride, lol...
haha Goodluck both teams, but I think Somerset will win.
Somerset by 3 td's
good luck Hazard
i think this is goin to be closer than what ppl think
I also think that could be a close game. Wet field conditions and colder temperatures lends itself to a running game. Hazard will play better than everybody thinks if they play with the heart they showed last week. I still think that Somerset will pull out a close game.
im for hazard and i hope they go all the way to the finals
i for hazard cause of how hard and for te kid on that diving int exelent job (thats they way to want it)