•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2015
The horse will be returning and that should make Pikeville fans very, very happy! Kids a pleasure to watch, he runs like the old school guys do. Head-down with nothing but bad intentions for who ever steps in his way.
Spud6 Wrote:The horse will be returning and that should make Pikeville fans very, very happy! Kids a pleasure to watch, he runs like the old school guys do. Head-down with nothing but bad intentions for who ever steps in his way.
To your point, look for his stats to sky rocket.
1. He missed one regular season game due to ejection.
2. With the district shake up look for his numbers to rise up a tad more.
3. He only played in two playoff games this year. More than likely, he'll play in a couple of more playoff games this year.
4. From what im seeing in weight room this years o-line might b one of the biggest weve had since 2011!
5. Last year he was coming off a surgery so he was limited to mainly offense duties. Look for him to get in on limited D plays to help in rotations.
Did he play in the Paintsville playoff game?
bac2369 Wrote:Did he play in the Paintsville playoff game?

Yea.
I know the young man is stuff and strong but can he hold up for a full season without injury? He had some excellent players last year to help with the load but this year he will be will have to let the new panthers adjust. Football season needs to hurry up and get here.
Keeping my eye on Pikeville this year. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Keeping my eye on Pikeville this year. :popcorn:

I wont be they let me down. I would have bet the farm that I could tell you who would be the 4 semifinalist. The other 3 did there part, but Pikeville wasn't who I thought they was.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I wont be they let me down. I would have bet the farm that I could tell you who would be the 4 semifinalist. The other 3 did there part, but Pikeville wasn't who I thought they was.

Pikeville suprised me as well. I know they had two big play makers banged up in Estep and if im not mistaken Pugh wasnt at 100%. But, they also ran into a Paintsville team tha DRASTICALLY improved. Dont forget they managed a 54 point turnaround from the regular season matchup to the playoffs. Then the tigers went from a 40 point loss to Raceland in the regular season, then only fell short by 2 tds in the Regional Finals. Pikeville was a bit over hyped though, which could have also led to their let down in the playoffs. Either way, Coach Mac will have the Panthers playing hardnosed football with each kid buying into "the name on the front of the jersey and not the back". Going to be interestig to watch who from the new Region 4, rebounds from losing last years senior classes.
Jetpilot will fly again I'm sure. :truestory:
jetpilot Wrote:

Congratulations big time number....Wow. Confusederiously:
Very impressive. He will get the Jetpilot out of Cambodia. Sounds like a beast.
jetpilot crashed and burned in '14 but Pikeville will be fine. And jet likes all the guys on here, it's very fun and makes football season more enjoyable....:worthy:
And there will be ZERO predictions from jetpilot in 2015....:truestory:
jetpilot Wrote:

Wow. These are impressive numbers for Blake Charles. Congrats to him for this achievement.
this is me in '15
jetpilot Wrote:this is me in '15

Good stuff jetpilot. Rise from the ashes, and keep your eye on the goal.
^ Hope to see The Pikeville and Hazard game this year. Does Pikeville play on Friday or Saturday in the PCB.
bac2369 Wrote:^ Hope to see The Pikeville and Hazard game this year. Does Pikeville play on Friday or Saturday in the PCB.

Should be another good game with Hazard this year. I think that is Pikeville's 8th game of the season....not real sure though. Almost certain we play Letcher Central in PCB, but not sure whether it's Friday, or Saturday night. Someone else might be able to confirm that.
jetpilot Wrote:jetpilot crashed and burned in '14 but Pikeville will be fine. And jet likes all the guys on here, it's very fun and makes football season more enjoyable....:worthy:

:High5:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Should be another good game with Hazard this year. I think that is Pikeville's 8th game of the season....not real sure though. Almost certain we play Letcher Central in PCB, but not sure whether it's Friday, or Saturday night. Someone else might be able to confirm that.

I agree. Both teams will be in mid season form by the game. Getting the 1 seed will be a big deal to cut travel in the playoffs. 2 seed would have 1 home and 3 away if that seed made it to the forth round. The 1 seed would travel twice away if the 1 seed wins but only once if the 2 beats the 1 in round 2.
bac2369 Wrote:I agree. Both teams will be in mid season form by the game. Getting the 1 seed will be a big deal to cut travel in the playoffs. 2 seed would have 1 home and 3 away if that seed made it to the forth round. The 1 seed would travel twice away if the 1 seed wins but only once if the 2 beats the 1 in round 2.

Somewhat different this season for sure. I'll have to print a copy of this just to keep up with it. Lol.
Belfry plays Friday night at their place and Pikeville plays Saturday night at their place in the Pike County Bowl.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Somewhat different this season for sure. I'll have to print a copy of this just to keep up with it. Lol.

Should be the same that your use too. Even year means 4 homes if you win out and odd year 2 home then 2 away if you win out. But with this district I think the 1 could face the 2 in the 3rd round. But with this district Pikeville isn't guaranteed the 1 like in years past.
bac2369 Wrote:Should be the same that your use too. Even year means 4 homes if you win out and odd year 2 home then 2 away if you win out. But with this district I think the 1 could face the 2 in the 3rd round. But with this district Pikeville isn't guaranteed the 1 like in years past.

Understand, and thanks. Hoping for a great yr. for 1-A in the east, should be competitive; and good luck to all schools.
^ Yes should be an exciting year. I can't wait. Pikeville is on a two game win streak against Hazard.
bac2369 Wrote:^ Yes should be an exciting year. I can't wait. Pikeville is on a two game win streak against Hazard.

Both teams have lost some good players to graduation, and it should be interesting to see the difference for both teams in that game. Imo, it will be harder for Pikeville to make it three in a row against Hazard this season.
Hazard and Pikeville will be one of the better games in the mountains this year. Two great programs with great coaches. These two are always in the mix in the East.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Both teams have lost some good players to graduation, and it should be interesting to see the difference for both teams in that game. Imo, it will be harder for Pikeville to make it three in a row against Hazard this season.

3 in a row will be tough. But Pugh is back and Hazard will have to stop him.
bac2369 Wrote:3 in a row will be tough. But Pugh is back and Hazard will have to stop him.

Not making any predictions but Pikeville has several players as good as Pugh...
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next