Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 79 Leslie County 59
Not in the game was Leslie. Different level and Clay coming off to rival games was flat but still wins by 20
This game would have been much closer if leslie keys players wasnt in foul trouble. Not saying they would have won or lost, but if Josh Bray and Austin Spurlock didn't get in foul trouble I think leslie would have hung with them the entire game. Best of luck to each team the rest of the season. Hope the injuried players from the game are okay as well!
I'm sorry but at this time if Leslie and Clay played a hundred times then Clay would win. They just played their to biggest rivals back to back and were spent. Still won by 20. Still like Leslie
4ever witness Wrote:This game would have been much closer if leslie keys players wasnt in foul trouble. Not saying they would have won or lost, but if Josh Bray and Austin Spurlock didn't get in foul trouble I think leslie would have hung with them the entire game. Best of luck to each team the rest of the season. Hope the injuried players from the game are okay as well!

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.