Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
McCreary Central
81.25%
Jenkins
18.75%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central @ Jenkins Aug. 21
McCreary
Raiders get the win...
McCreary Central - 41

Jenkins - 12
Glad to see so many picking McCreary. It's hard to pick a team that is 20-0 last 2 seasons. Go Raiders. Get a Big Win!
McCreary wins this game by 2 scores take it to the bank I seen them scrimmage their not that bad and they win a few this year.
hoghead Wrote:McCreary wins this game by 2 scores take it to the bank I seen them scrimmage their not that bad and they win a few this year.

I agree, they played pretty well against PCC and Rock in Scrimmage. Will not see a team like either Friday in Jenkins. I also feel this McCreary Team can win some games. :Thumbs::Thumbs:
I'll take Jenkins at home. 38-35
McCreary Central
would love to see Jenkins do good.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Glad to see so many picking McCreary. It's hard to pick a team that is 20-0 last 2 seasons. Go Raiders. Get a Big Win!

20-0 would be undefeated:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:20-0 would be undefeated:biglmao:

Yea got me on that 0-20 would be the way it is. :Sad04:
Anyone know the KO time for this game ?? I'm hearing 7:30 and 8:00 and don't know which is right.
I have not posted in a while. Wanted to wait and see how many player MC had out and how many sticks. I was told yesterday the game time has been changed to a 8:00 start, that will give McCreary a little more time to make it to the Game. I have watched practice a few time and I was at the Rock, Pcc, MC scrimmage and I will tell you this is not the same McCreary Team of the past few years. 33 kids dressed out yesterday and I truly think Coach Bozeman and Staff has them thinking they can win this year. McCreary has good skill people and a lot of good linemen. Let's not forget we are playing about 10 Soph. and several of them on both sides of the ball. I think this group will go to Jenkins and get a BIG WIN. Go Raiders I will be there to support and cheer you on. Good Luck !! Jordan Williams play hard, I know you will.
I think McCreary Central gets it done!
Watched Pre-game practice today. Must say McCreary looked focused and ready to start the new season. Go Raiders.
Cellking Wrote:I have not posted in a while. Wanted to wait and see how many player MC had out and how many sticks. I was told yesterday the game time has been changed to a 8:00 start, that will give McCreary a little more time to make it to the Game. I have watched practice a few time and I was at the Rock, Pcc, MC scrimmage and I will tell you this is not the same McCreary Team of the past few years. 33 kids dressed out yesterday and I truly think Coach Bozeman and Staff has them thinking they can win this year. McCreary has good skill people and a lot of good linemen. Let's not forget we are playing about 10 Soph. and several of them on both sides of the ball. I think this group will go to Jenkins and get a BIG WIN. Go Raiders I will be there to support and cheer you on. Good Luck !! Jordan Williams play hard, I know you will.

I think McCreary will surprise a few people this year. Can you get me a ride on McCreary County bus to an away game?:biglmao:
Hopping for a great game
pjdoug Wrote:I think McCreary will surprise a few people this year. Can you get me a ride on McCreary County bus to an away game?:biglmao:

Careful what you ask for. You might find yourself on a 3 hour bus ride to Jenkins or Fort Knox.
In about 12 Hrs. we will have a winner. If McCreary wins it will break a 27 game loosing streak and if Jenkins wins McCreary will have a long sad bus ride home. We getting ready for the journey to Jenkins, may have a long stop at Applebee's in Hazard and have some food and a cold drink. Good Luck to Coach Bozeman and the Raider Team. Hope for a good hard game and stay injury free.