Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Football Ranking Committee
I love it. Take no offense to anything I say, but BGR needs some good healthy arguments because things have been slow this winter and spring. I love football season on this site and I argue with people on here all season, but I'm the kind of guy who can argue you up one side and down the other about a football game and then sit down and throw back some cold ones at the end of the day like nothing else matters. It is just high school football at the end of the day.
:betterthanexpected:
I'm in.
Please keep all other matters and arguing out of this thread.
We only want to see post from people putting in there offer to help with rankings.
Cardinals ride Wrote:I just gave opinion. I don't hate LC, as a matter of fact my cousin is on the coaching staff. My other cousin just graduated there a few years back. Not sure your opinion matters to anyone or were facilitated. What I do know is that I beat YOU pretty badly a couple years back in the games of the week pick 'me contest. I didn't have time to participate last year.

I had forgot about the pick em contests.seems like I finished pretty good last year so I should be highly qualified lol
I'LL help out if you need me.
Im interested. Lmk
I'd love to be a part of it!
I'd be very interested in helping out.
Were setting the cutoff for this for 4:00 PM Thursday, 7/30/15

RBM and I will then take the list of all those who have put in there offers to help and share it with the entire staff here at BGR to make our selections.
We hope to have everything set up and ready to go by next Monday and we will then let those selected know the format that we need to do the rankings.
All correspondence done by members who are a part of the voting will be done through PM's to RealBadMan and I. When a member votes, they will send us those rankings threw PM where we will then add up the vote totals that will be used for posting on BGR and other places...

The staff would like to thank everyone who has put in there names, and whether picked or not, we appreciate the support!
Still interested in this Just to make sure. My pm message came through.
I would be interested.
I can help with 2a and the Louisville area.
Thanks guys. Keep em coming
Would love to be involved with rankings.
I posted the deadline as earlier today by mistake.

We actually want to set the deadline for offers to help at Thursday, 7/30/15 at 4:00 PM.

Please continue to post and let us know if you want to help out. There has been as incredible amount of interest which can only make it better.
Ok,ok you can count on me I've give BGR my full attention if selected I want in. Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:Ok,ok you can count on me I've give BGR my full attention if selected I want in. Confusedmoke:

I need to be on the panel to cancel some of 64's votes out Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I need to be on the panel to cancel some of 64's votes out Smile

That was my thinking if you got selected to the Allstar panel as well. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:That was my thinking if you got selected to the Allstar panel as well. Confusednicker:

lol Confusednicker:
If 64SUR is in im definitely in Confusednicker: No seriously I want in.
Demarcus ware Wrote:If 64SUR is in im definitely in Confusednicker: No seriously I want in.

same here.55's votes need balanced out too Confusednicker:
Thread is now closed.
Thanks again to all those who replied and offered assistance.

The staff will evaluate what we have an be in contact with those selected by next Monday, barring any troubles.