Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Breathitt Co. 8/28
PCC by 7.
Perry Central will destroy Breathitt. Not even a close game to talk about.
Perry will win by six. Not six points. Six touchdowns.
Ballers Wrote:^if it was Bourbon county they couldn't had looked that good. Bourbon co is a heck of a fball team

It was Boubon and Breathitt looked much better. Competed on same level as Bourbon. If they can stay consistent they will be much better than last season.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I hope you are right brahma bull. I jus don't see it.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:It was Boubon and Breathitt looked much better. Competed on same level as Bourbon. If they can stay consistent they will be much better than last season.

I didn't make it but I thought I saw somewhere Bourbon "won" this scrimmage like 77-0 or something like that.
Breathitt Football as we remember it is no more. I'm going with Perry.
I feel like the Bobcats came out of the Bourbon scrimmage with a lot of confidence. I wasn't there, but I have been hearing they played well, and they looked a lot better on both sides of the ball. I agree, Breathitt football isn't what it once was, but I believe Coach Moore will get the football program back to a high level, in time. Not trying to take anything away from Lynn Camp, but with Perry being a 5A school, they should beat the brakes off of a lower tier 1A school. I just never understood why 5A teams play 1A teams, and if so, why doesn't Perry Central go across town and play the Bulldogs. Anyways, I think the Bobcats get the win. Breathitt wins 28-20.
I'll take PCC.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:I didn't make it but I thought I saw somewhere Bourbon "won" this scrimmage like 77-0 or something like that.

No way I was there. Burbon made a few plays on the outside and beat breathitt mainly due to the size of their WR's. Burbon won the scrimmage but it was pretty close. I would say it was a couple TD's. They ran some JV in and out on both sides throughout the scrimmage so the score was somewhat hard to judge.

As I said before Ill take breathitt in a squeaker.
James Fletcher Collins #12 will run wild tomorrow night against Pcc period! He is one of the better players in the mt's that does not get the pub b/c of where he plays. They will have to load the box to contain him and once they do, BAM!! I Like Breathitt's chances with Pcc's db's in one on one coverage. I know the Cats are young but I see Little #7 or Parks #9 going deep a few time with Stacy's big arm. Breathitt is not the Breathitt of old but they are not Lynn Camp and have more play makers than what Pcc faced last week!