Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley ranked 2nd in Mountian Top Ten
SV is a good ball team,and Fleming is a great ball player,but #2 in the mountains an #1 in the 15th. I think is a little over rated. They are undefeated, but havent played that tough of schedule. Beating paintsville by only 1 an East ridge by 11. The only good win they got is PC, and may be they was having a night like magoffin was when PC beat them. Lots of good teams get upset. I think on 1/15/07 SV will no longer be ranked that high.
Mr. Sports Wrote:They have played several good teams including Pike Central and Paintsville. I would say thats competetion.

yes but central is playing tougher competiton then themselves i think the 15th is going to be one tough region this year IMO:rockon:
SV is a good ball team,and Fleming is great ball player,but #2 in the mountains and #1 in the region is a little over ranked. They only beat paintsville by 1 and ER by 11. The only good win they have is over PC. Maybe PC was having a night like Magoffin was when PC beat them. My point is,good teams get upset. If they played MC or PCC 10 times how many times do you think they would come out on top. I think on 1/15/07 the rankings will change.
Yes i would have to agree Fleming and Roberts are really good ball players..
The reffs on the night of pc verses valley game ...were horiable
Valley played tough....central wasnt doing the greatest
im not blamming it on the reffs...........Valley Is Doing Better than previous years
I personally think SV deserves the spot in the mtn top 10...they've been playing hard and making some great wins.....there schedule is pretty rough though the district games haven't given them a problem yet...SV's pep section has been a major key in there winnings, for once they actually have a crowd at there ball games...keep up the good work girls and the fans will have your back the whole way....
The Blue Crew is awesome this year-- and I heard they were a major factor in the Pike Central game. Nice to hear that girls basketball is getting recognized...and that students are supporting both boys and girls teams.
I think that shelby valley ranked as number 2 in the mtns is somewhat over ranked but they have played good b-ball this season...... and they have also played several good teams as well as weaker teams...but this team always seems to suprise people and to me they have some good things ahead of them in the future......pc was a great win as well as paintsville.....i cannot wait to c the magoffin and sv game ..... it will def. be a nail biter.....sv have a good starting five .and a small but helpful bench...good job girls ...keep it up!
spalding Wrote:I think that shelby valley ranked as number 2 in the mtns is somewhat over ranked but they have played good b-ball this season...... and they have also played several good teams as well as weaker teams...but this team always seems to suprise people and to me they have some good things ahead of them in the future......pc was a great win as well as paintsville.....i cannot wait to c the magoffin and sv game ..... it will def. be a nail biter.....sv have a good starting five .and a small but helpful bench...good job girls ...keep it up!

I agree!!
They are playing great basketball this year. Can't wait for Valley to come to LCC on the 2nd though...They better get ready!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They are playing great basketball this year. Can't wait for Valley to come to LCC on the 2nd though...They better get ready!

I agree..should be a good game
someone just tell me why are we so good at basketball....i mean look at our boys and girls team where just better then everone else
Someone is a little cocky^
This Is To Valley Cat It Is Still Early In The Season For You To Be So Cocky Hope You All Don't Eat Your Words Come March But If You Do You Had It Coming The Way Some Of You From Valley Like To Brag And Put Others Down We Have Alot Of Good Teams Here So I Wouldn't Be Ordering Any Shirts Just Yet Unless You Have Them Say We Have Won 7 Games In A Row This Season. Its Nice To Support Your School But Really You Need To Get Your Head Out Of The Clouds Imo
Why do people even respond to posts such as the one above? It is obvious that this person is just trying to cause people to down Valley. Does anyone honestly think a real fan or player would get on here and make a cocky post such as this? There are some ridiculous posts on here, but most people can tell the ones that are serious from the ones just trying to cause a stir. It IS possible to create an account pretending to be from one school just to make people dislike them.
Are You Talking About What Valley Cat Was Saying You Know Being Cocky
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:Are You Talking About What Valley Cat Was Saying You Know Being Cocky

That looks like what DortonWildcat5 was saying--and I believe you would be someone that they are talking about because you seem to always take the bait to down Valley.
No I Don't Mean To Sound Like I Down Valley They Have Alot Of Talent I Think They Are Really Good This Year . However Some Of You On Here Can Only See Valley And No One Else And I Really Can't Understand That If Someone Has A Good Team They Have A Good Team No Matter If It Your Own Or Not I Never Once Said Valley Was No Good Just Some Of The Fans Take It A Little To Far Imo
But what DortonWildcat5 is saying that in most cases, it's not even an actual fan of Valley-- just someone trying to rile everyone up (which usually works).
Well If Thats The Case Thats Really Sad Someone Would Do That To Make Valley Fans Look So Bad Imo
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:Well If Thats The Case Thats Really Sad Someone Would Do That To Make Valley Fans Look So Bad Imo

LOL..you're the person being talked about.
Some People Have No Class .
You would be one of them...
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Why do people even respond to posts such as the one above? It is obvious that this person is just trying to cause people to down Valley. Does anyone honestly think a real fan or player would get on here and make a cocky post such as this? There are some ridiculous posts on here, but most people can tell the ones that are serious from the ones just trying to cause a stir. It IS possible to create an account pretending to be from one school just to make people dislike them.

I support my cats through and through. And i just speak what i feel i thought that was what this site is for.
mcfan1 Wrote:Even though they beat Central and Central beat Magoffin, I still don't think they are number 2 in the region.
there not anymore
The Fan Wrote:there not anymore
Nope but 3rd is still pretty sweet!
yeah i agree.... atleast they are in the mtn top ten.... that in itself is great....plua it is december..... nothing really matters at this point in time anyway...march is when it counts
Valley Cat Wrote:I support my cats through and through. And i just speak what i feel i thought that was what this site is for.

And DortonWildcat5 just spoke their opinion, "that is what this site is for."
I think tie for 2nd with MC but I have confidence you will continue to improve!
Well this conversation can be closed because the Lady Hornets are #2 in the week 5 rankings
im not a valley(like them not a fan) fan i attend school at belfry!!
i just speak what i think and i put IMO
that means i think so i put my opinion in it you all have a right to what you think!