Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley's toughest regional competiton.
i'll say pike central will be valley's toughest district competition
Wonderboy Wrote:i'll say pike central will be valley's toughest district competition
SV and Pike Central are in different districts.
fox sports Wrote:SV and Pike Central are in different districts.

haha he probably means region
SV wont have any competition until they get to region
kyballer Wrote:SV wont have any competition until they get to region

well i hope u aren't a valley fan cuz all this is going to do is fuel the pikeville and east ridge players to come out there ven harder....i dont think it will affect david that much tho...lol
Don't crown them yet, they have a long season ahead and has played very weak teams. They are good and could possibly win the region but there is a long time befor that happens.
Mr. Sports Wrote:They are good and could possibly win the region but there is a long time befor that happens.

Agreed... Shelby Valley has alot of improving to do based on their last 2 games...
Belfy and Paintsville
NYY10 Wrote:haha he probably means region

actually i did mean district...i keep forgetting because PC is so close
I think there hardest oppoent will be East Ridge. There rakned 3rd in region and we have beeten valley before.
in what poll is east ridge 3rd in the region??? theres no way they are top 3
Panther Thunder Wrote:in what poll is east ridge 3rd in the region??? theres no way they are top 3

Well I dont know if its a poll but this is where i found it.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...6?id=23538
that isnt a poll...its a win-lose column thingy ma bobber...
I really don't think anyone in this region can compete with my Cats. We have the best backcourt in the Mountains.
Valley Cat Wrote:I really don't think anyone in this region can compete with my Cats. We have the best backcourt in the Mountains.

My Paintsville Tigers beg to differ. We will be strong come tourney time and after we dominate they're gonna change the name of the East Ky Expo Center to the BMR Arena!! Valley may be good but they're young and are gonna lose steam down the line. I predict Valley doesn't even win their district.
Ted Dibiasi Wrote:My Paintsville Tigers beg to differ. We will be strong come tourney time and after we dominate they're gonna change the name of the East Ky Expo Center to the BMR Arena!! Valley may be good but they're young and are gonna lose steam down the line. I predict Valley doesn't even win their district.

I hope you wrong (lol)
Every team in the 57th except sheldon clark.
Ted Dibiasi Wrote:My Paintsville Tigers beg to differ. We will be strong come tourney time and after we dominate they're gonna change the name of the East Ky Expo Center to the BMR Arena!! Valley may be good but they're young and are gonna lose steam down the line. I predict Valley doesn't even win their district.

Ill take that bet Teddy boy
Valley Cat Wrote:I really don't think anyone in this region can compete with my Cats. We have the best backcourt in the Mountains.
\

Acutally my Panthers can, and will compete with Valley, and if we beat you, I won't be suprised. Valley hasn't played anyone worth playing yet, and when they do, it's going to hurt them BIG time
The_Pistol Wrote:Not south floyd

listen we have been playin on 4 cylinders and also the adam slone show dont help but just wait let BIG E get 100%
Valley Cat Wrote:Ill take that bet Teddy boy

since i am the million dollar man i'll put that on the table, lol

honestly, my tigers have played a tougher schedule than any team in the 15th...when tourney time comes we'll be cool, calm, and collected...we'll be :howdy: goodbye from the back of the school bus on our way to rupp and even allen central will appreciate our performance they'll be waiving their rebel flag like this :igiveup:
Ted Dibiasi Wrote:even allen central will appreciate our performance they'll be waiving their rebel flag like this :igiveup:

Now, that cracks me up... Smile
The King Wrote:Now, that cracks me up... Smile

haha, me too