Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming County @ Lawrence County 11/6/15
In their quest to rematch against Belfry in the Regional Championship the Dawgs beat Fleming by 10
Do-double-gg Wrote:This is supposed to be a Lawrence-v-Flemming thread but I'll bite. I don't give two shits if you had 7 or 70 turnovers, if you were good enough to put a running clock on us you still would have, the turnovers would have just took it a little longer. You act like your team just gave us the ball all night but you fail to mention how we created some of those turnovers. You also fail to mention how we had easy pressure in in your backfield on the QB all night when some claimed Belfry has the best O line ever. You also fail to mention how your team has trouble with pass defense and pass pressure at times and is zero threat to pass the ball against a pass defense with a pulse. I'm not delusional about my team and I know we don't have the size, talent or depth to go all the way but at this point in my opinion neither does Belfry. When Belfry plays a team who can slow down their run game and has good balance on offense this Belfry team could be in trouble and I think some of your fans who aren't delusional know it wether they will admit it out loud or not. If you would like we can make an avatar bet. The bet is if Lawrence and Belfry play again, if it's a running clock game I will wear aBelfry helmet as my avatar but if it's a close game then you will wear a LC helmet as yours. This will last to the end of the season so are you game?
Was you at that game bro. All that bullshit you just mentioned. Lol. You was not in no back field. The fumbles happened during the exchange. Your dline was blocked five yards down field. I will bet you what ever you want LC is not even in Belfrys league. You could barely handle Pburg. You guys need a reality check to even think you can play with us. You said the same crap last year on the second game and what was it. Like 49-13 or somethin like that. We allowed you to stay in the first game.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Was you at that game bro. All that bullshit you just mentioned. Lol. You was not in no back field. The fumbles happened during the exchange. Your dline was blocked five yards down field. I will bet you what ever you want LC is not even in Belfrys league. You could barely handle Pburg. You guys need a reality check to even think you can play with us. You said the same crap last year on the second game and what was it. Like 49-13 or somethin like that. We allowed you to stay in the first game.
with under 2 minutes to play lc had the lead at belfry. no running clock. very competitive game. so if lc defense had nothing to do with turnovers this late in season, then the problem is execution by belfry. belfry defense kept belfry in the game. belfry offense has some weak spots. this was supposed to be a running clock before lc got off the bus type of game, according to some posters. the one thing lc learned from this game is that it is not an automatic loss going to belfry. you have to bring your A plus game for every single second of the game. you have to execute a flawless game plan set up by coaching. you can not have drive killing penalties. you have to have the play makers. if you have all of this, you can come out with a win. as far as lc barely handling pburg, the same can be said of belfry barely handling lc. that was the pirates reality check.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Was you at that game bro. All that bullshit you just mentioned. Lol. You was not in no back field. The fumbles happened during the exchange. Your dline was blocked five yards down field. I will bet you what ever you want LC is not even in Belfrys league. You could barely handle Pburg. You guys need a reality check to even think you can play with us. You said the same crap last year on the second game and what was it. Like 49-13 or somethin like that. We allowed you to stay in the first game.

I was at the game and yes belfry had maybe 4 unforced fumbles two of which they recovered, the also had 6 that were a direct result of lc hits or stripping the ball. Belfry is good, especially their defense but when you put a solid hard hit on those running back they will put it on the ground. Now you say you gave us the ball 7 times but remember we also gave you the ball 4 times inside our 20 yard line. Cam is tough place to play and tougher to win at. I am not saying that lc is at belfrys level. But coach cecil is building a solid program and lc is getting a little better each year and the distance between the two teams is getting a little closer each year.
lpd826 Wrote:Dawgs will be hurting if rumors of both Dalton kids and Schafer all quit the team after Prestonsburg game.
watched practice this morning, [election day] and both daltons and schafer were not only there but some new looks worked on.
LC 27
Fleming 26
Lawrence County - 35

Fleming County - 20
I understand keesee is to have acl surgery on monday in Cincinnati, best wishes to him on speedy recovery. This kid has been fun to watch over the last 4 years in both football and baseball.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Really man. We gave you the ball 7 times. 7 and still beat you guys. Come on. Reality check here. Had we not fumbled look what we would have done. Ask JC. No now when you give a good team 7 turnovers they do what Cabell Midland did. It's called Capitalize!!! So I will be rootin for ya to come out of the bracket to play us again. Not because I like LC its because I don't wanna travel to west Carter. Lol. All in fun guy!!!!

Yawn!!
Lawrence county 35 to 21
Dawgs D has been tough all year and don't look for a let down this week
LC 24-FC 0
Fleming County 20
Lawrence County 14
lpd826 Wrote:Dawgs will be hurting if rumors of both Dalton kids and Schafer all quit the team after Prestonsburg game.

Well all 3 of these players will be playing tonight. So LC will have a full team with lot of scoring possibilities. Zack Keesee is the only play out tonight. His defense will be missed.

Belfry will know they are in a ball game for sure. LC is the only game where Belfrey has been forced to punt and has also caused them to have 7 turnovers. That's a lot in a returning State Champion Team.

Hemoroids bothering you bud???? Ahhhh that shit'll pass.
KyRock2 Wrote:Hemoroids bothering you bud???? Ahhhh that shit'll pass.

They sure as hell will be bothering LC in a couple weeks. You will not face the same team as you did a few weeks ago.. Go ahead and get the roundballs out! :redboxer:
Anyone got a score of this game ??
Dawg Family Wrote:Anyone got a score of this game ??
49-30, Dawwgs
LC 49
FC 30 something
Belfry_99 Wrote:They sure as hell will be bothering LC in a couple weeks. You will not face the same team as you did a few weeks ago.. Go ahead and get the roundballs out! :redboxer:

Yawn!!!! And serve notice Im backkk!!!! Wheres Seger????
KyRock2 Wrote:Yawn!!!! And serve notice Im backkk!!!! Wheres Seger????

Your just back for the next couple weeks.. depends which comes first.. your payment for internet runs out or Belfry spanks the Bulldogs.. we will see! :flame: