Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pineville 08-19-16
I see that 64sur has already started crying injuries after The Whitley loss in a scrimmage. That is normal in football. Quit making excuses like last year and play football.
Paparazzi Wrote:The Bulldogs start another season with a fresh crop of PCC players. They probably would have won 3 games last year without the county boys and would do about the same this year. For the parents like Gene Smith who took your kids to hazard instead of helping rebuild the Pcc program. You are weak! You took your kids to a 1a school that should be in the finals every year but won't beat Pikeville in the next 4. Good luck to the south perry Bulldogs.

For PCC to rebuild they must atleast make it past the 2nd round. Perry must be up to rebuild. They haven't had a decent season in a few years. I remember kids from breathitt and else where on those teams. Parents have he right to send there kid where they want. We hear no complains when the kids come to Perry. The next 4 years will be good games and let's hope perry can beat little ole 1A Lynn camp...
Paparazzi Wrote:I see that 64sur has already started crying injuries after The Whitley loss in a scrimmage. That is normal in football. Quit making excuses like last year and play football.

Blair is the only injury from the scrimmage. The rest where hurt before. So no one is making excuses.
Paparazzi Wrote:I see that 64sur has already started crying injuries after The Whitley loss in a scrimmage. That is normal in football. Quit making excuses like last year and play football.

My apologies to 64sur. I meant to direct this at bac.
Hazard needs to get healthy. Last year the Bulldogs were devastated with injuries and in the end, this cost them a chance to play in Bowling Green. This year if healthy, I look for the Bulldogs to challenge Pikeville and Paintsville in the east. With that being said, I think the Bulldogs win this one by three touchdowns. Good luck to both teams.
Quit rurunin' my life.😜
We would have more PCC players at Hazard, but the daddies didn't want to pay the rent...The PCC fans can talk all they want to about Hazard getting their players, but you need to ask yourself WHY. No one wants to play for a loser, and you talk about people taking their kids to Hazard and not staying to help build the program at PCC....give me a break..PCC has been trying to build a team since 1995 and it hasn't happened yet.
The county boys chose the school they wanted they helped to apply and improve their talents. Perrys program is not consistent and with a washed up coach like they have now they wont have a shot at state. Hazard has a program that has year after year shown promise and they continue to impress. Last year and this year are growing years. The county boys along with the hazard boys have grown a lot with the coaching staff they have and the displine their coaches encourage constantly on and off the field.
hornaplenty Wrote:We would have more PCC players at Hazard, but the daddies didn't want to pay the rent...The PCC fans can talk all they want to about Hazard getting their players, but you need to ask yourself WHY. No one wants to play for a loser, and you talk about people taking their kids to Hazard and not staying to help build the program at PCC....give me a break..PCC has been trying to build a team since 1995 and it hasn't happened yet.
It's real simple. If the kids from PCC who were trained in the county were still at PCC they wouldn't be losing. Hazard would! Without our players you couldn't win 5 games.
Is hazard the only school that ever had transfers? Every school has them so what is the big deal
Paparazzi Wrote:My apologies to 64sur. I meant to direct this at bac.

:Cheerlead Confusednicker: :Cheerlead wow this is awesome need to keep my eye on this thread. Lol
Paparazzi Wrote:The Bulldogs start another season with a fresh crop of PCC players. They probably would have won 3 games last year without the county boys and would do about the same this year. For the parents like Gene Smith who took your kids to hazard instead of helping rebuild the Pcc program. You are weak! You took your kids to a 1a school that should be in the finals every year but won't beat Pikeville in the next 4. Good luck to the south perry Bulldogs.

Here we go again with paparazzi being a cry baby. He does it all basketball season over cordia. Now he is doing it in football over hazard. He always has an excuse for the transfers into PCC for basketball. What a joke!
Paparazzi Wrote:It's real simple. If the kids from PCC who were trained in the county were still at PCC they wouldn't be losing. Hazard would! Without our players you couldn't win 5 games.

I counted 7 of Hazard's players that played all the way through grade school (and a few of them a year in HS) in the county system, but yea, they think the county doesn't develop their kids. :biglmao:
Paparazzi just doesn't get it. So what if Hazard would only win 5 games without the county boys, that would still be 2 more than PCC has won the last 2 years. The county boys go to Hazard to have a better opportunity not only in sports but academics as well....I feel sorry for the kids at PCC that play football. They never have and never will have have the opportunity they should have,because PCC is a basketball school and have never been concerned about football..
If some of those Buckhorn boys would go to PCC and play football maybe they would be a little better hornaplenty. The only better opportunities at Hazard are that they play Class A football and they have a better chance of going deeper in the playoffs every year. Neither school has sent anyone to UK to play football or any other big D1 program ever since I have been alive. I think Perry is just as good academically. I don't know of anyone from Hazard or Perry going to Harvard or Yale on academic scholarships. Maybe some of those foreign doctors kids but that's already a given before they got here. But anyway this post is about Hazard and Pineville. Im picking Hazard 45 Pineville 20.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I counted 7 of Hazard's players that played all the way through grade school (and a few of them a year in HS) in the county system, but yea, they think the county doesn't develop their kids. :biglmao:

Grade school don't mean nothing. No one said anything when Corey Martin from Hazarrd transferred to PCC his senior year... Don't remember hearing anything.
Bulldogs12 Wrote:The county boys chose the school they wanted they helped to apply and improve their talents. Perrys program is not consistent and with a washed up coach like they have now they wont have a shot at state. Hazard has a program that has year after year shown promise and they continue to impress. Last year and this year are growing years. The county boys along with the hazard boys have grown a lot with the coaching staff they have and the displine their coaches encourage constantly on and off the field.

Pikeville is where they should be if they want to win the state. Hazard won't even win the district.
At least they have a chance. PCC has no chance at a district championship.
KENTUCKY10 Wrote:At least they have a chance. PCC has no chance at a district championship.

I'm sure if they had the six or seven kids mentioned above they'd have a great shot too.
And they have about as much chance as PCC if you start being honest with yourself, which is zero.
Unlike PCC, Buckhorn realized they couldn't have a football program, and took their interests to baseball and basketball. Don't realize what Buckhorn has to do with this post, or PCC for that matter. This is about Hazard and Pineville, and with that being said, I'll take Hazard 28-14... And
Redwolf Wrote:Pikeville is where they should be if they want to win the state. Hazard won't even win the district.

Pikeville is the favorite until beaten. Hazard will have a chance. The next couple years will be in hazards favor.
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville is the favorite until beaten. Hazard will have a chance. The next couple years will be in hazards favor.

No way.

Hazard 35, Pineville 14
The_Rock Wrote:If some of those Buckhorn boys would go to PCC and play football maybe they would be a little better hornaplenty. The only better opportunities at Hazard are that they play Class A football and they have a better chance of going deeper in the playoffs every year. Neither school has sent anyone to UK to play football or any other big D1 program ever since I have been alive. I think Perry is just as good academically. I don't know of anyone from Hazard or Perry going to Harvard or Yale on academic scholarships. Maybe some of those foreign doctors kids but that's already a given before they got here. But anyway this post is about Hazard and Pineville. Im picking Hazard 45 Pineville 20.

I'm not sure how old you are but J.J.Housley kicked for Uk and Jon Olinger started reciever at the university of Cincinnati I'm pretty sure those are big D-1 schools
Anyone got a link so I can listen to the game.
Go Blue !!!
Anyone got a link to listen to the game?