Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern at Danville 8-26
The forecast is calling for really warm weather on Friday night. If the Ads can get their offense going from the opening snap, and keep the fast pace going they could come away with the "upset." Be interesting to see how quick Danville's tempo affects Southwestern on a hot night. On the other side, it will be interesting to see how Danville's kids who play both ways handle Southwestern's offense. Should be a good one. ADS 42-35
Danville 34 Southwestern 28
adopted purple Wrote:Really? You think that? It's a little early don't you think.

it is early, I think its a possibility, but I am wrong a lot.
3 facts I took away from the Don Marshall Bowl. 1 South Western is good, real good. 2 You could combine PC, Jeffersonville, and Harlan County and South Western still wins big. 3 South Western is better than Danville. Larry "Tickler" French and the Warriors roll. 42-6. Shout out to Coach Creek and the Black Beers, they will be one of the states most improved teams.
jim rome Wrote:3 facts I took away from the Don Marshall Bowl. 1 South Western is good, real good. 2 You could combine PC, Jeffersonville, and Harlan County and South Western still wins big. 3 South Western is better than Danville. Larry "Tickler" French and the Warriors roll. 42-6. Shout out to Coach Creek and the Black Beers, they will be one of the states most improved teams.
:boosign:
Close game. SW wins 22-20
Willie Turnover Wrote:it is early, I think its a possibility, but I am wrong a lot.

Me too, buddy.
SW wins big over Danville 30-14. SW is for real and would be surprised to see anyone on their schedule beat them. I expect a SW-Highlands state final.
You can hear the game LIVE tonight on MVPSportsChannel.comhttp://mvpsportschannel.com/ Pre-game coverage will start approximately 25 minutes prior to kickoff.
I've never known Willie to be wrong....He did say don't kick it Pulaski's return game last week.
pjdoug Wrote:it won't happen. remember I said so :flame:

:Thumbs: