Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 29 Raceland 28
mightydog Wrote:I think they play the winner of Flemming- Pike County Central. Neither team should give them trouble. Then its on to pond creek for their yearly beat down by the pirates. Hate this. Wish it could be somewhat competitive. Just cant see it this year though.

West Carter,Fleming plays Lawrence County
It's going to take at least a month of scrubbing that trophy to remove the stench of Ram **** from it!!!

Ok, I'm officially done talking trash about Raceland for the season. It's been fun.
Raceland's got to keep things in perspective. The Rail Cities Bowl is fun and all, but Raceland and Russell don't define each other's seasons. This is a great way to close out the regular season, but both teams have to turn the page quickly because we both have bigger fish to fry.

Nothing but love for the orange and black from here on out. Good luck, fellas.
This game should be played in the middle of the season and not at the end right before the playoffs IN my opinion. Get people hurt in a slobber knocker week before the playoffs.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Enjoy the gift at the end of the game. I don't know for the life of me why we didn't run the ball to the middle of the field and kick a 16 yard field goal.
Great game by both teams. The gifts went both ways. Lets just remember this game for what it was, a great HS football game by two evenly matched teams. Ether team could have taken advantage at certain times and won the game.
If Both teams make it to the 3rd round The Tigers will have a gift to give the Rams as well!!
Russell cheated. I think it was illegal participation!......yea that's it.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:This game should be played in the middle of the season and not at the end right before the playoffs IN my opinion. Get people hurt in a slobber knocker week before the playoffs.

I agree 100%
I picked this one wrong
Ramland has had some excellent qbs over the years, Davidson might be the best pure passer they have produced in a long time. IMO as far as passing is concerned he's a better pure pass than Grizzle because he is what makes that team go on odfense
I agree that the Raceland QB is the best thing about their team. That is why I think this year is their chance to make a run at the state title, because losing that QB along with a couple of those line players are HUGE losses that won't be easily replaced.
Refs should have brought their rule book along for this game
It was Probably RAMDAD, Nut and WOOGIE incognito!!! I thinks that's who officiated our game with em! Lol
mightydog Wrote:Great game by both teams. The gifts went both ways. Lets just remember this game for what it was, a great HS football game by two evenly matched teams. Ether team could have taken advantage at certain times and won the game.

Totally Agree.
one thing that has hurt Raceland the last couple of weeks is the loss of Morgan , I agree 100% with the decision to remove him from school and the team but he's a huge loss a Dend . Paintsville and Russell both ran right the kid who is trying to replace him . Raceland is gonna have to make a change there . And I'm sure I'm not the only person who seen the a big difference in line play when Isaac, Jermome and Justin play big big big difference
Love all our boys to death, some changes need to happen for sure. O-line and replacing Morgan is going to be hard. Last year same thing happen. I think Jerome made that move to end.
Again like I've said numerous times Walker has to play defense.