Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
9.09%
Belfry
90.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Belfry 11/18
Belfry just has to many horses. They have beaten a lot of good teams badly during this 4 year run. This is the best team of the bunch. Long night for the Devils
Ephesians 6:11 KJV
[11] Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

GOOOOO BELFRY!!!!!
This is a very sentimental game for our senior Pirates, their coaches...and families too. This will be our seniors last tunnel time and last game on Haywood Field. I hope every Pirate fan comes out and shows their support and gratitude to these seniors for all 4 yrs. of entertaining us every Friday night. If you count their 8th. gd. State Championship, it's 5 wonderful years they have provided us. Goooo Pirates
FBALL Wrote:If Donald Trump can win the presidency and the Cubs win the World Series.....

Hells bells here comes the Devils.

The trouble with that logic is Hell's Bells weren't for Trump and they're not for Haywood either. Must not have been for the Cubs. Hell's Bells are losers.
FBALL Wrote:Even Achilles had a heel.

Achilles killed a lot before he was taken down. You got to have the magic arrow. Don't see it in the quiver.
I think Russell has to be able to move the chains and win TOP big time to have a chance. A bunch of 3 and outs and it could get ugly quick.
42-13 Belfry wins. Russell does have a good defense and if not for Belfry would have a shot to play Corbin and reach the finals. Belfry is just too big, too athletic to do much with. Russell can have some success because Conley is a very good player. I just don't think that their line can hold up against Belfry's powerful d line.
Fighter09 Wrote:42-13 Belfry wins. Russell does have a good defense and if not for Belfry would have a shot to play Corbin and reach the finals. Belfry is just too big, too athletic to do much with. Russell can have some success because Conley is a very good player. I just don't think that their line can hold up against Belfry's powerful d line.
I think that's a pretty decent pick. IMO Russell has to stay in it early. They need to make a statement that they are there to play. Give Belfry some uncontested scores, so to speak, and it is over. I probably respect Russell and their program as much as any, along with Central, of the teams Belfry has played. I know they will come to the CAM and play hard.
Belfry by more than I can express through a keyboard. 49-6.
I have respect for Russell but Friday isn't going to be there night
Belfry 52
Russell 14
I'm not sure if how any Belfry thread can grow larger than a 1/2 a page all the way through BG! Their scary good!
I have been a life long fan of Belfry, this team is probably the best team ever to step on a Belfry field whether it be a Belfry team or an opposing team. That being said, this Friday night against Russell is going to be a tough game, I honestly do not think it will be a running clock. Just going by the history of these 2 programs against each other I will predict Belfry wins by around 31 to 14. The Belfry fans have been spoiled by running clocks this year, to be honest I wouldn't mind it myself but to get to Corbin, Russell stands in the way. The players cannot let all the hype of it being the seniors final game at CAM get to them and I don't think it will. Be proud of what you have down.
go Pirates--------is the 3a on sat this year? if so what time?
cuppett777 Wrote:go Pirates--------is the 3a on sat this year? if so what time?

never mind I found the answer,1pm sat the 3rd,not sure I will go if they make,1st 3 I went to and they lost,last 3 I stayed home and they won,lolTongueirateSho
FBALL Wrote:If Donald Trump can win the presidency and the Cubs win the World Series.....

Hells bells here comes the Devils.

How can a sports fan leave off Donerail, Giacamo, and Mine that Bird. Shame on you.
cuppett777 Wrote:never mind I found the answer,1pm sat the 3rd,not sure I will go if they make,1st 3 I went to and they lost,last 3 I stayed home and they won,lolTongueirateSho

This is what I call, "putting the cart in front of the horse"! They have 2 Fridays to win before you make BIG plans.
The final score will be I hope this game will be a very competitive game from both teams!
Belfry-49
Russell-14
:kneel:
HighViz Wrote:This is what I call, "putting the cart in front of the horse"! They have 2 Fridays to win before you make BIG plans.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote::kneel:

I'd go ahead and order your rings. Order about 90 tho, the hounds will kneel and take them as the Pirates slide them on the Redbone Coonhound paws.... How awesome would that be to have a ring ceremony after the game. Hurry up and get the order in tho so we can have them by Dec 3d...!!!!!!
bcpc Wrote:I'd go ahead and order your rings. Order about 90 tho, the hounds will kneel and take them as the Pirates slide them on the Redbone Coonhound paws.... How awesome would that be to have a ring ceremony after the game. Hurry up and get the order in tho so we can have them by Dec 3d...!!!!!!

LOL you might get one in about 4 years
bcpc Wrote:I'd go ahead and order your rings. Order about 90 tho, the hounds will kneel and take them as the Pirates slide them on the Redbone Coonhound paws.... How awesome would that be to have a ring ceremony after the game. Hurry up and get the order in tho so we can have them by Dec 3d...!!!!!!

Hay why don't you wet the field down and see if you can slow down the competition it might help Confusednicker:
.LOL. Just beat Russell this week. We gonna try to beat Casey.
HighViz Wrote:.LOL. Just beat Russell this week. We gonna try to beat Casey.

We'll do our best
HighViz Wrote:.LOL. Just beat Russell this week. We gonna try to beat Casey.

We'll give it our best shot
Russell needs to get out of that shotgun and go under center and pound. They can't spread it out and be cute and stay in in. They need to shorten this game considerably. My final prediction is
Belfry 859
Russell 3
bucslover68 Wrote:Two really stout defenses. Belfry ground game will explode though and Russell seems fairly limited offensively although we know what a super player Conley is. Belfry 49-7.

Conley is a great athlete up until he gets hit hard. He was dominating Raceland in every aspect of the game up until he got ran over at the goal line and he became a non factor for a big play.
Belfry has too many horses. I am taking them by 20
I say Belfry 35- 7
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Hay why don't you wet the field down and see if you can slow down the competition it might help Confusednicker:

I heard it was Calling for an Isolated downpour at Campbell field all the way thru next Thursday!!!! I suggest you pack your Muck boots : ) I heard Haddix was practicing them on the field everyday next week too!