Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Blazer - 4A Region 4 Championship
JC
Let's be honest, Granny Bear could rush for about 200 yards with Johnson Central's Offensive Line and the scheme JC uses.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
JC 63

Ashland.7
Johnson Central will dominate. 49-7
PAGING ASHLAND FANS.....
PAGING ASHLAND FANS.....
PAGING ASHLAND FANS.....

This is the first time since 2004 that your beloved Tomcats have played for a Regional Championship....... and you all are nowhere to be found.
Everyone knows that this will be an uphill climb for the Tomcats. Ashland will have to play their best game of the season and has to be a flawless performance to have any chance to win this game. Johnson Central, on the other hand, will have to have numerous turnovers and Ashland will have to find a way to stop Jackson. As much as I want Ashland to win, I'm not seeing that happen this year. Now, I could be wrong, and hope I am, but I just don't see it happening.

Ashland 14

Johnson Central 49
Pulp Fiction Wrote:PAGING ASHLAND FANS.....
PAGING ASHLAND FANS.....
PAGING ASHLAND FANS.....

This is the first time since 2004 that your beloved Tomcats have played for a Regional Championship....... and you all are nowhere to be found.

Wouldn't you be hiding too?
Johnson Central 48 Ashland 7
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:That's a lot!

Wonder how many younger ones on here scratched their heads and said, "what's a wash tub"?

You should've been more specific and said a #3 wash tub full!!

Confusednicker:
The Kittens and their fans know their season is over. :closed:

Johnson Central - 49

Ashland Blazer - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Review your playlist Pulp. Don't want to offend anyone. To be safe, play all AC/DC and Ozzie.
Looks like we are gonna have GREAT weather Friday.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1479224875]
JC by 20+
The outcome of this game all boils down to one thing. Will Ashland Paul Blazer's very own NotsoBADCAT, finally be released to play this Friday? Due to last week's election there is a good chance that he will have plenty of free time on his hands...That is, until Congress's all out blitz begins to put him in prison for a long long time.

The PRIDE of Ashland Paul Blazer High School and graduate of The Class of 1957, NotsoBADCAT, being shown in his day job:

[attachment=o3468]
Do you guys go by Ashland or Paul G. Blazer?
I wonder if Ashland will destroy their weight room again?
Yustacould Wrote:Everyone knows that this will be an uphill climb for the Tomcats. Ashland will have to play their best game of the season and has to be a flawless performance to have any chance to win this game. Johnson Central, on the other hand, will have to have numerous turnovers and Ashland will have to find a way to stop Jackson. As much as I want Ashland to win, I'm not seeing that happen this year. Now, I could be wrong, and hope I am, but I just don't see it happening.

Ashland 14

Johnson Central 49

No way it's this big of a margin. Surely Nick Saba... I mean Urban Meye..... Wait Tony Love is smart enough to make this a possession game and not try and trade blows with Johnson Central.
checkmate9113 Wrote:I wonder if Ashland will destroy their weight room again?

The locker room may very well be monitored on Friday night. Doubt they will get a second chance.
checkmate9113 Wrote:No way it's this big of a margin. Surely Nick Saba... I mean Urban Meye..... Wait Tony Love is smart enough to make this a possession game and not try and trade blows with Johnson Central.

You made a good point.... Johnson Central is a Wrestling school, so the "trading blows" remark isn't that far off base. If Ashland's not careful, they'll wind up getting put in the Spladle for the Pin.
Like I said earlier, if Ashland tries to Run with JC... JC will put up a running clock before the 4th qtr.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1479243971]
Ashland will have to throw the ball Friday night because they won't be able to run at all. Ratliff will be running for his life again. Hopefully he will gain more than -1 yard rushing. He only completed 9 of 20 passing that night as well. That, in itself, will speed up the game. We will also have a problem stoping Jackson. Therefore, the score that I put up should stand, unfortunately.
Granny Bear Wrote:How many is a wash tub full??

Confusednicker:

Either 113 beets or 2.5 lines of clothes hung out to dry!
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...6Eri-iVVpQ]

"You mean the JC game is tomorrow?"

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...8uZnVuUTVQ]

"Yes.... yes it is, kitty cat!!!!"
Johnson Central will take this one.. Ashland will put up a fight in the first half, then the Eagles will run away with it.... Eagles win 20+
killerb Wrote:Either 113 beets or 2.5 lines of clothes hung out to dry!

Or three rows of taters!
Will someone from Ashland please tell their fans that the kittens are playing a football game Friday night. They have completely pulled the cover over their heads!!!!!!!!!!!
baller55 Wrote:Will someone from Ashland please tell their fans that the kittens are playing a football game Friday night. They have completely pulled the cover over their heads!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys isn't it obvious. Hello Kitty just isn't used to football going on this long, in fact they didn't even know mid-November high school football existed.
Greenup tried to "trade punches" with Central all night. They played aggressive and tried the no huddle stuff, threw the ball down field a lot. Gotta give them credit for trying but it just made Central keep their starters in all game and score more points. If Ashland does the same, Central might score 100.
Game day go Eagles
It's a beautiful day in Johnsonville!!!!!!!
Game Day! Let's go Eagles!