Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Pikeville 3/15 (Sweet 16 opening round)
Perry will win in a low scoring game. Pikeville will struggle to score because Perry's big guys will dominate the paint
Paparazzi Wrote:We are so glad that you and others are against us. That makes it sweet. The people with class like BB King , Al Holland and others in the region will be pulling for PCC. Do just include you and your idiots in the against category. If you want you can come watch us on Saturday in the final 4.

Trust me BB despises PCC and so does Big AL! They might smile to your face but I know both of them ! As far as Saturday morning......hahahaha ! You barely won the 14th! You might beat Pikeville but that will be the end of the line! PCC should have lost to Knott! I like everyone else hope Perry gets beat by 50 !
Perry win a close game 68-64. The rebounding will kill Pikeville. Perry must shoot free throws better or they may be one and done. Pikeville will have a hard time rebounding. But it will be a close game.
Wait till next year Perry already reloading. Coming in late summer.
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Trust me BB despises PCC and so does Big AL! They might smile to your face but I know both of them ! As far as Saturday morning......hahahaha ! You barely won the 14th! You might beat Pikeville but that will be the end of the line! PCC should have lost to Knott! I like everyone else hope Perry gets beat by 50 !
I couldn't have said it no better myself. Everyone other than Perry know this is the truth.like the old saying goes ..." Legends in their own Minds ". The Truth!!
It's funny that pikeville is talking about another team recruiting and second the big boys that are now at perry were recruited by pikevilles coach now so I don't think I would point the finger at anyone
Tobler 10 of 26 from the line in the regional tournament! You listening PIKEVILLE! HACK-A-TOBLER, if game is close ! He cannot shoot!
Perry as a team shot 24 for 57 from the line in the regional 42% ! PIKEVILLE
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Trust me BB despises PCC and so does Big AL! They might smile to your face but I know both of them ! As far as Saturday morning......hahahaha ! You barely won the 14th! You might beat Pikeville but that will be the end of the line! PCC should have lost to Knott! I like everyone else hope Perry gets beat by 50 !

If Perry beats Pikeville they will most likely play Harlan County. A team they dismantled in the wymt championship game. So yes they can easily make the final four. You have proven you do not know a thing that you speak about.
Perry will be lucky to win I said that all along but I think they will 69-66
I just want Perry to win so I can see cri-gon jinn and touchdownkentucky to continue to lose their collective minds. Perry is due for a big game on the offensive end, the output hasn't really been there during the regional tournament. Should be a great game either way though, Pikeville is playing really well right now.
I'm going to say PCC by 14. Tobler will get his scoring back and Perry has been a good ft shooting team all year they won't continue to miss.Back will start hitting the 3s. Austin Hill,Chandler Caudill and Richard Cornett will play good. Prince and Iggy will dominate down low scoring, rebounding and blocking shots. Pikeville is in over their head
Perry 56 pikeville 48
PCC has a chance to play on Saturday. If Pikeville is on they can put up some points. Look for them to try and speed Perry up. If Perry gets by Pikeville it could be a rematch of the WYMT finals. Harlan is playing their best basketball and will play much better this time so PCC has to come ready to play. Good luck to all the mtn. teams..
Please refrain from dropping names of parents/guardians on here.

This is a basketball forum.
Perry county by 20 , points unless they forget catch the bus to rupp from school,
stripedofficial Wrote:What proof of cheating do you have?
What proof do you have that the khsaa and ky court systems dont have?
You should probably come forward with it pretty soon.

And even if they send them home, they still got to play at Ruphip. They still got to play long after you were soooo certian they wouldnt get to play. They still get to play longer then your boy. So call them what you want, but we call them

14th Region Champions!!!!!!
We call them 14th Region cheats!
dore20 Wrote:If Perry beats Pikeville they will most likely play Harlan County. A team they dismantled in the wymt championship game. So yes they can easily make the final four. You have proven you do not know a thing that you speak about.

Don't care who they play ,no one in our own region will be pulling for them ! Go whoever.......just not Perry!
Hail pikeville!
Don't be throwing rocks when you live in a glass house just saying!
eagles2011 Wrote:Perry county by 20 , points unless they forget catch the bus to rupp from school,

I guess that means that Perry is 31 points better then JC lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Please refrain from dropping names of parents/guardians on here.

This is a basketball forum.

Are you kidding after all they said about the Perry Central girl and her parents lol
I like Perry County Central in this one. ......Marked it down :Cheerlead

Perry County Central 68
Pikeville 56
Love how no one is giving Pikeville a chance. That's alright. Will be a better game than some people on here think.
I think this will be a decent game. Every team gets a little nervous playing in the first round at RUPP, its inevitable, so I don't expect either team to come out of the gate playing great basketball.

I do know that Perry can cause problems for a lot of teams due to their size, and they have a decent amount of depth. 'The bigs' are key to Perry success at the Sweet 16 in my opinion, at least one of them is going to have a decent game if they want to keep winning.

As for Pikeville, I do not know much about their team. What I do know is that Coach Justice has coached 'the bigs' before and in the 14th region, so I'm sure he has a good gameplan as far as how he wants play against them and Perry.

Even with so much controversy around PCC on here, I will still be rooting for them. I am from the 14th and will ALWAYS cheer for our representative in Lexington.

All being said, I predict Perry by 10.
Perry Central will win by 10+!
I predict Perry County Central by about 7. PCC has played the likes of Dunbar, Lexington Catholic, Harlan County, Graves County, Knox Central and Corbin. I expect this schedule has more than prepared PCC for Pikeville.
zaga_fan Wrote:I also don't know who will win, but I do know Pikeville is not better than Perry.

I agree, I think Perry, Knott , Letcher and maybe Estill and Breathitt could have won the first game for the 14th region.
Perry needs to get off to a fast start the crowed will be for Pikeville and if Pery shoots Free Throws the way they did in the Regional Tournament they be home Wednesday night