Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th region rumors.
There def something going on at kkox. Every sport they got the most talent
I attended both the boys and girls state tournaments. Heard several 13th region rumors.
1. Brad Sizemore is leaving North Laurel
2. Lewis Morris is retiring from Bell County
3. Sizemore is going to Bell County
4. Andrew Taylor is transferring to a prep school.
5. Jeff Davis is going to Dixie Heights
6. Chase Sanders is transferring to South Laurel.
7. David Teague is going to coach Bell County Boys.
8. John Walker is leaving South Laurel, going back to boys.
9. Macie Gibson is transferring to South Laurel.
10. Amanda Vermillion is out at Knox Central.
11. Madison Hicks is transferring to Whitley County.
12. Taylor Asher is transferring everywhere.
That's a lot of rumors... Lol, I wonder how much is true and how much isn't?
All those are rumors I have heard. We will see what shakes out. Taylor I don't think leaves Corbin but I do think it's probably best choice he could make for him. Davis will be on the bench at south next year and walker too. Bell coach is gonna watch his daughter play at U.K. But Brad is staying at north I hear. Was offered the job. Amanda is out at Knox. Asher I think in the end will be at clay. Chase sanders is not coming to south. South girls will get a huge transfer.
South will be tough!! Could have won it this year!
kwildatdude do you think that was actually something to post about regarding a child? I don't know what you consider acceptable...But it wasn't. Everyone logs into this little sports "topix" and reads everything on here. This little setup would be a or could be an awesome thing for updates but saying things that could hurt a child?
Anything new? Seems like always lots of talk and then very little action. I miss the days when coaches job were secure and players never even thought about leaving.
Heard Harlan will be making a hire soon. Heard it's between Tara Posey, Tracie Luttrell, and Chris Simpson.
Ah come on now seriously who the job between
Chris Simpson might find it's harder to determine the outcome of a game when he's the coach then when he has the whistle....
Vermillion is out at Knox from what I hear.
Dumb move to expect a coach to change things after one year.
Wow
Is that verified? I'm not surprised but still thought they would give someone more than one season. Any word on any of the transfers? Like every year a lot of talk and no action so far.
I think Knox should give Vermillion more time. She is a good coach in my opinion
Is B'ville coming open?
I heard vermillion was told today.
Heard bville was open today... I think Brad Marsee would be a good hire for them. Who do you guys think?
Marsee would make a great coach for Bville!
what happend to the coach they had at Barbourville
I think the Lady that coaches the middle school would be a great hire for Barbourville. She does a great job with them and I think it would carry over to the high school team.
Sounds like Barbourville is going to do a in house hire. Smh
Coach03 someone from Barbourville said they didn't really have any good options... do you know who all applied?
Only names that I have heard has applied is Amy Sheilds, Brad Marsee, Scott Broughton. Other than that I haven't heard of anyone else. What have you heard Olred
Just told they weren't blown away with the pool of applicants. Any one have an idea of who will go for Knox?
are they any truth to knox being opened or just somebody starting rumor
I was told vermillion was informed this past Tuesday.
They haven't been anything on news of newspaper I don't believe it untill I see it
hchs fan Wrote:They haven't been anything on news of newspaper I don't believe it untill I see it

Its done. Not sure when it will be announced.
Im assuming theyre giving her time to resign instead of being forced out if I was guessing.

Either way, shes gone.

The biggest problem with Knox, other than the incompetent administration is the loony parents. Not sure how they'll ever get anyone to stay.
Looney parents are everywhere, but without an administration to appropriately run things the nuts begin to run the asylum. Vermillion can sometimes go a little far but she deserved time to see what she could have done. I just wonder how desperate someone must be to apply for this job now knowing how little support you get.
Heard some rumors on another thread. Olred you seem pretty knowledgeable on what's happening. What you hear about Caudill to Leslie and Sturgill back to Perry Central ?