Poll: Who Will Win the 14th
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
34.29%
Perry
0%
JBS
28.57%
Powell
5.71%
Lee
0%
Buckhorn
2.86%
knott
28.57%
Letcher
0%
Breathitt
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win The 14th Region?
Knott has Tradition as well and they havent won. South Laurel has Tradition and they didnt win State last year. Tradition dont mean nothing when it comes to putting the ball in the hole. Its who has the best shooters on that night.
OMG Arby's man you dont believe that do you, Gee Ohh your from Knott Co i thought i expected you would know more than that. Tradition Wins IF you dont believe that your wrong.
thedarkside Wrote:OMG Arby's man you dont believe that do you, Gee Ohh your from Knott Co i thought i expected you would know more than that. Tradition Wins IF you dont believe that your wrong.
Im sorry I thought who scored the most points won. I guess you know it all and noone else does.
me and him are both then.....how many times has buchorn went to state?
twice
powell county?
twice so if buckhorn has a tradition does powell too???
sportsfreak22 Wrote:twice so if buckhorn has a tradition does powell too???
I know who you are and I am just curious what do you think of Lee's team?
lee co's team is a good team this year they have alot of senior leadership like powell and that is part of a ball team including talent and attitude
I think Hazard or JBS will win the 14th simply because they have the most talent
Hazard
Powell Co has all the attributes it take s to win the region i. e. depth, inside game, outside shooting, and coaching. Tradition plays a part in expecting to win and that is all. They have as much talent as JBS or Hazard.
no sorry they really dont
Well lets all bow down to Buckhorn for a minute so this guy can be satisfied, then mabye we can all go on talking about real subjects other then arguing that buckhorn is better then everyone else?
You have to get out of district first. Seems like some people are counting their chickens before their eggs hatch.
thedarkside Wrote:no sorry they really dont
ye srry they really do or they wouldnt have beat hazard
really
Benchwarmer Wrote:I would say it's between Hazard, PCC, and Powell

I agree with this 100%. JBS has been beat by Hazard and PCC, and Powell beat Hazard by 10 and lost to PCC by 3 at PCC. This is definately the top 3 teams right now, IMO. You will see one of these 3 take the region this year, write it down.
i agree dunkmaster
Iron_Man5 Wrote:Well lets all bow down to Buckhorn for a minute so this guy can be satisfied, then mabye we can all go on talking about real subjects other then arguing that buckhorn is better then everyone else?

What has Buckhorn proved this year? Lets see, they've beat Leslie twice, knott once, and Jackson city twice, round of applause please!:Clap: I'm pretty sure that the win against Knott was a major letdown for KCC, probably werent hittin on all cylinders like they must do to win. Against Powell, KCC made about 15 threes, its hard to beat a team when they get hot like that and that's for any team. But yea you're right we should bow :notworthy down to Buckhorn for a few seconds, give them a little glory. Might want to make it out of district before you talk about how good your team is, just a reminder. Now lets get back to the topic of the thread, "who will win the 14th", not does anyone think Buckhorn is better than everyone.
im not sayin buckhorn is the best im saying they are better than powell county
hey everybody lets start a thread for all the good excuses powell county has gave us this year for their losses!!!!!
thedarkside Wrote:hey everybody lets start a thread for all the good excuses powell county has gave us this year for their losses!!!!!
No one is giving excuses....were just sayin that buckhorn is not better than powell...NO WAY!!!!!!
then why did perry central beat you ? why did knott central kill you ? why did east carter kill you? why did magoffin beat you?
ill tell you why because they are better than you
and if magoffin knott and east carter are better your not going to win the region sorry NO WAY!!
u mentioned pcc theyre the best team in the region imo...east carter-romans didnt play and worst reffing game i have seen in 4 ever(set a state record in fouls called)kcc-hit everything they shot at powell and powell didnt bring their a game-magoffin-not really sure didnt attend the game
so all that stuff you just wrote wasnt making excuses. ok i quit arguing with you sportsfreak its obvious your young and immature. Refs dont win and lose games im sorry they dont. When you and the rest of powell county learn that you will make it out of the district. and for coach lively i really think he and noble from buckhorn are the best young coaches in the region but i really feel for him for hwta he has to work with down their its obvious not much.
ok darkside let me ask u one thing when powell makes it out of district i would like an apology ok??
ok and when you get beat i want you to start listening to your coach and quit being so big headed. because if you dont your never gonna win in high school. nothing that matters anyway. jackson city last year was a great story they made a great run under coach lively but when they lost those guys and there fans didnt make excuses they said congrats to the other team and we will get them next time and those guys were champions. when you lose its the refs fault or the clock keepers or somebodys ffault. grow up i can already tell you right now your not gonna beat estill in the district
ok im not making excuses and sorry if i ever did im just sticking up for powell when you say they blow...them kids down theyre are good players and have great attitudes....everything you need in a regional championship team....a coach, talem and plent of senior leadership...im just sayin u better not count powell out on the 14th region
i already have for having a player get on here and run that mouth like you have, you are very insecure about your team or you wouldnt do that. see you dont know this but subcontiously you already know powell doesnt have what it takes and you gettting on here and building them up like this is a defense mechanism for your insecurities. chow lol