Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Championship and Winner
all-or-nothing Wrote:Glad you were wrong here.

Wrong on saying that SV would get beat by Pville. Correct in PC and SV in the finals. They are the two best teams and they should be in the finals. I say PC wins the 15th.
I agree with Butcher. PC is the best team with the best players and they will win the 15th. I didn't see it in the papers but I have no doubt he says it to his players. So does every coach in the region, who wouldn't?
Evil Twin Wrote:Wrong on saying that SV would get beat by Pville. Correct in PC and SV in the finals. They are the two best teams and they should be in the finals. I say PC wins the 15th.

And how can Shelby Valley and Paintsville be in the finals? They play in the Semi Finals.
[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_graphics/bdot.gif]
PC and MC with PC winning.
Tricky Wrote:And how can Shelby Valley and Paintsville be in the finals? They play in the Semi Finals.
[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_graphics/bdot.gif]

let me correct both of you they played in the first round lol:thatsfunn
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:Honestly Are U Smoking Crack?valleyrules101....u Know When U Smoke Crack It Does Make U Stupid!!!!!!! Butcher An Idiot.....no!!!!confidence In His Girls???....yes........u Never Give Credit To Any Other Teams Credit! I Said On One Post Mc And Pc Were Good On Defense And U Go No Valley By Far. One Post I Remember Saying Ashley Or Haley Gets The Crown U Say No Esther... Sorry But Valley Is Not The Best Team At Everything In Case U Didnt Know I Thought Id Fill You In! Dont Get Me Wrong There Good, But Give Other Teams Credit!
I tried to read this post but got threw off. Because You Used Caps On Every Word. Thats not neccessary or correct. Also it causes you alot more work.
Larry Legend Wrote:I tried to read this post but got threw off. Because You Used Caps On Every Word. Thats not neccessary or correct. Also it causes you alot more work.

that post was focusing on the "non-respect" Valley101 was showing...basicly it stated that they have not gave any other team respect on this site...that was the gist...
Lawrence Wrote:So you are saying that this year Pike Central has freshmen trying to compete with Magoffin's talent?
1-SENIOR
1-JUNIOR
3-SOPH
9-FRESHMAN
FOR PC
Larry Legend Wrote:I tried to read this post but got threw off. Because You Used Caps On Every Word. Thats not neccessary or correct. Also it causes you alot more work.
NO IT DIDNT CAUSE ME MORE WORK. I HAVE IT ON CAPLOCK! AND IF CAP LOCK CONFISED U IM SORRYSmile HONESTLY ITS STILL WORDS JUST BIGGER, AND IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW I WAS IN ENGLISH CLASS. WHO CARES IF ITS CORRECT? NOT ME SO READ IT OR DONT I DONT CARE.
Quote:Central05: I truly believe that when healthy, Pike Central is the best girls basketball team in the 15th region. This year. Last year Magoffin was easily the best team and Pike Central had 8th graders trying to compete against MC's outstanding talent last year in the championship.
I think what Lawrence was getting at is you say MC had the best team last year because you had 8th graders trying to compete with them. If they were 8th graders last year they must be freshmans this year.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:I think what Lawrence was getting at is you say MC had the best team last year because you had 8th graders trying to compete with them. If they were 8th graders last year they must be freshmans this year.
yes they are freshmen this year and have matured a lot while the MC girls were alredy mature.
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:NO IT DIDNT CAUSE ME MORE WORK. I HAVE IT ON CAPLOCK! AND IF CAP LOCK CONFISED U IM SORRYSmile HONESTLY ITS STILL WORDS JUST BIGGER, AND IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW I WAS IN ENGLISH CLASS. WHO CARES IF ITS CORRECT? NOT ME SO READ IT OR DONT I DONT CARE.
If you don't care if people read your posts, why do you write? This forum is great for voicing all of our opinions. I, for one, enjoy reading all of them. It is just easier for everyone to read when you stick to some basic rules of grammar.
Pike Central
all-or-nothing Wrote:If you don't care if people read your posts, why do you write? This forum is great for voicing all of our opinions. I, for one, enjoy reading all of them. It is just easier for everyone to read when you stick to some basic rules of grammar.

well u understood there post cause you replied to what they said so i guess its not that hard to read then!:dontthink