• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs Wolfe County
Knox Central 87
Wolfe County 49

Less than a minute
Knox Central 90
Wolfe County 52

Final......... Gonna be hard to beat in the wymt :worthy:
I don't think they will be beat. Too athletic. They are a step above the teams I have seen this year in this area. Peace be among us. Congratulations Panthers. Brother Cecil
How many did Stone have?
Congratulations to Knox Central!
He had 17. 23 at home to Lexington Catholic, 57 at Lee County, and 22 on the road against Letcher County Central in a twelve point victory. Wolfe against Letcher County Central actually had a twelve point lead at the end of the first and never really gave it up. I think it got down to six maybe once. They lead by as much as 17 against LCC. So far this season Stone is averaging 30 Points Per Game. He seems like a really nice kid, I hear nothing but good things! Go Blue!!!!
Wolfe is a much better team than they showed last night. Knox is better but no where close to what the score was. Wolfe played Lexington Catholic close for 3 quarters. The 1st quarter really went bad and they never could recover. Still think they are a Top 2-3 team in the 14th.
The score was tied 9 to 9 at the end of the first quarter. By half time,
Wolfe was totally out of synch.
The score was 33 to 8 at the end of the 1st quarter. Knox set a single half record of 59 for the Mountian classic. And played 9 or 10 kids. I really think that coach could have scored 125 if he would have wanted to.
It was 59 to 25 at the half.