Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player quit?Corbin girls
[quote=trooperman]I only got to see a few of the games Wilson coach at Middlesboro and was shocked he was hired at Corbin, I guess the "local boy" got him the job. I'm really surprised anyone would want to transfer in to play for him but I guess it's the Corbin magic that lures them in.[/QUOTE
Unless she came to play football. Lol. Corbin basketball for both girls and boys are going downhill. The girls may get better in a couple of years but the boys will struggle. Just hope The Colonels can step up. We haven’t been relavent in boys basketball for quite some time
Wilson’s Mother is a
Board member. That’s why he got the
Job. Middlesboro was probably doing flips when he left.
Superfly Wrote:They beat Knox Central didn’t they?

That was my point :biglmao:
Redbird would have success in the 51st.
Superfly Wrote:Wilson’s Mother is a
Board member. That’s why he got the
Job. Middlesboro was probably doing flips when he left.

I didn’t think he could be hired if his mother was a board member? Someone else may know more about that than me.
footballfever Wrote:I didn’t think he could be hired if his mother was a board member? Someone else may know more about that than me.

lots of stuff happens around here that doesn't supposed to happen.
She's not a board member. She works at the board. Who knows and who cares. The season is almost over and the only teams in the 13th are both Laurel Co schools and Harlan Co. Everyone else is very mediocre and do t have a chance.
Superfly Wrote:She's not a board member. She works at the board. Who knows and who cares. The season is almost over and the only teams in the 13th are both Laurel Co schools and Harlan Co. Everyone else is very mediocre and do t have a chance.

Yeah, Whitley County is mediocre with 20 wins.
Can the transfer player practice with Lynn Camp? Can she play JV until KHSAA decision made? Did she move residence?
Grannyshot Wrote:Can the transfer player practice with Lynn Camp? Can she play JV until KHSAA decision made? Did she move residence?

No. Lied and used someone's address. They live in Barbourville. So why not Knox Central or BVille.
Superfly Wrote:No. Lied and used someone's address. They live in Barbourville. So why not Knox Central or BVille.

Who lied? Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Who lied? Smile

The Mother