Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Subterfuge
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why he kicked 2 couches.

Charley Murphy’s stories, dear. A reference to Rick James, who experienced memory loss followed by revisionist explanation. Carry on.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Charley Murphy’s stories, dear. A reference to Rick James, who experienced memory loss followed by revisionist explanation. Carry on.

Sheeesh, it went right over your head.
Bob Seger Wrote:Sheeesh, it went right over your head.

Don’t tell him Bob, it’s more fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Because the cat escaped out the door and clumb up a tree.:biggrin:

See Charley Murphy. And put on the cap.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:See Charley Murphy. And put on the cap.

Hey simpleton, Granny went over your head...Pull the cap out of your hind end.
I'm afraid TUS doesn't believe that I am smart enough or man enough to out-smart or out-man him. Too bad, he can't see what happened.

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm afraid TUS doesn't believe that I am smart enough or man enough to out-smart or out-man him. Too bad, he can't see what happened.

Confusednicker:

Why, sure, Granny. No worries. It’s just the extension of the analogy only works in the Echo Heads to where you’re going. I’m sure you’re a fine, upstanding, intelligent, Alt Right gal. Have you seen Charley Murphy’s stories?
You've got me this time. The only Charlie Murphy that I know of was Eddie Murphy's brother. Like Jack Kemp, he is dead.

Why are you so obsessed with dead people?
Granny Bear Wrote:You've got me this time. The only Charlie Murphy that I know of was Eddie Murphy's brother. Like Jack Kemp, he is dead.

Charley Murphy (on the Dave Chappelle Show) recounts encounters with Rick James. From this, came the “Uh, yeah, I kicked his couch” line/analogy. That’s it.
Granny Bear Wrote:You've got me this time. The only Charlie Murphy that I know of was Eddie Murphy's brother. Like Jack Kemp, he is dead.

Nailed it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm afraid TUS doesn't believe that I am smart enough or man enough to out-smart or out-man him. Too bad, he can't see what happened.Confusednicker:

He saw it, but that's one hocker that can't be pinned down. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:He saw it, but that's one hocker that can't be pinned down. :biggrin:

▪️Have you seen Charley Murphy’s stories?

▪️ Are you a member of Mar Lago?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:▪️Have you seen Charley Murphy’s stories?

▪️ Are you a member of Mar Lago?

I don't normally spend my time watching racist garbage coming from people who make money being racists. I leave such pursuits to folks like you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I don't normally spend my time watching racist garbage coming from people who make money being racists. I leave such pursuits to folks like you.

Ah, I see. Give yourself a medal in the mythical kingdom. Fact is, the allusion was appropriate, but you wouldn’t know.
Chapelle used to be funny. But ever since he had his break with reality, he is more filthy than amusing.
Granny Bear Wrote:Chapelle used to be funny. But ever since he had his break with reality, he is more filthy than amusing.

Ain’t no accountin’ for taste.

“I’d love to talk to that witch huntin’ Mueller, but my attorneys won’t let me.” Ah, so in this, tweeting don, you will follow advice of counsel? Subterfuge.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ain’t no accountin’ for taste.

“I’d love to talk to that witch huntin’ Mueller, but my attorneys won’t let me.” Ah, so in this, tweeting don, you will follow advice of counsel? Subterfuge.

But it's Bob who's the dreamer?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]