Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Job: Leslie County
ky playmaker Wrote:heard Brad Marsee was at Leslie the other day

Who is Brad Marsee ?Confusedhh:
JustThinking Wrote:Who is Brad Marsee ?Confusedhh:
south girls assistant year before last, barbourville girls assistant last year I think
ky playmaker Wrote:heard Brad Marsee was at Leslie the other day

True....Brad is a topnotch guy and friend. Young gun coach :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:True....Brad is a topnotch guy and friend. Young gun coach :Cheerlead

His name was being thrown around at School on Thursday.
Ran into Coach Gay yesterday, walking track and he said not interested in any Job. I believe that.
Word I'm getting today is Brad Marsee. Gay pulled his name.
Justin Rice

Jug Head will be the next coach
Salty Wrote:Justin Rice

Jug Head will be the next coach

Could be, but my money is on Brad. Looks like they have made up their minds.
JustThinking Wrote:Could be, but my money is on Brad. Looks like they have made up their minds.

I am hearing same thing, Brad Marsee to be the next coach. You could find a better young coach to lead this program. Glad to hear that he will finally get his shot. Run and Gun coming to the 14th!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Ran into Coach Gay yesterday, walking track and he said not interested in any Job. I believe that.

Just like I said earlier in the post,,Because Leslie Co. wasn't interested in him.
BossEric Wrote:Just like I said earlier in the post,,Because Leslie Co. wasn't interested in him.

I don't know who you are or what you think you know about Leslie Co. but Coach Gay was a major player in Coaching Position until he took his name out. It will be interesting to see where Leslie goes with this process now. They were going to make a decision by Friday and one not reached yet. Mr. Gay was born and raised in Leslie Co. and Coached and Taught here for years. I played for him when he was here. Don't pretend you know what is going on over here. JMO but seems like you like to shoot mouth off and put Coach down.
JustThinking Wrote:I don't know who you are or what you think you know about Leslie Co. but Coach Gay was a major player in Coaching Position until he took his name out. It will be interesting to see where Leslie goes with this process now. They were going to make a decision by Friday and one not reached yet. Mr. Gay was born and raised in Leslie Co. and Coached and Taught here for years. I played for him when he was here. Don't pretend you know what is going on over here. JMO but seems like you like to shoot mouth off and put Coach down.

Sorry but BossEric is right on this one. Leslie wants a younger coach
Hope we get a good Coach.
I think you will end up with justin or collett from red bird
ky playmaker Wrote:I think you will end up with justin or collett from red bird

Cousin Justin climbing to the top Confusedmoke: :Thumbs:
I can't figure out what is taking so long. Are they trying to talk Coach Day to come back ?Would not surprise me one bit.
Run and Gun only works if you have the guns, not criticizing anyone but the Eagles lack the players for a run and gun team. Rebounding, Speed, Great Point guard, and multiple shooters. Just saying ??
at outside looking in
your name says it all !
you have no ideal.
Justin Rice is new coach at Leslie Co. That's fine by me.
Leslie has hired Assistant Coach Justin Rice.