Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Dissent Grounds for Loss of Citizenship?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Donald Trump threw red meat. Fact. The implication was what I stated. The sermonizing about “deny, divert, etc.”. Are you serious? Kick rocks. And Woody? Welcome. The Echo Chamber is glad to have you I’m sure. Perhaps another cap can be fashioned for you.

Speaking of untruth, have you folks seen his OWN WORDS. ?

LOL. Have you seen YOUR own words? :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Donald Trump threw red meat. Fact. The implication was what I stated. The sermonizing about “deny, divert, etc.”. Are you serious? Kick rocks. And Woody? Welcome. The Echo Chamber is glad to have you I’m sure. Perhaps another cap can be fashioned for you.

Yes. I have seen Trump's own words. However, when you post about Trump's statements, I almost ever see actual, in context Trump quotes in your posts. I wonder why that is the case? (That is a rhetorical question. I know that political hacks rely on inaccurately portraying the objects of their smears and direct quotes contain too much truth for your purposes.)
Read the first post again. The gist is this: the Trumpster said those who kneel may should be out of the country. That’s AT LEAST red meat implied “get ‘em out” language. I suspect you know that. It’s right clever what you are attempting here. Kick rocks. You are strawmanning, Sir.

The 'gist' you missed, likely with purpose. To put words in the President's mouth is to lie.

Unlike real denizens of the echo chamber such as yourself, free thinkers make their comments based on observation, not talking points. I don't know how exactly to break this to you, but this nation's 240 year existence is a matter of record. Now, putting aside for the moment the realization that no historical fact is so significant or so scared that the liberal would not attempt to rewrite it or reword it to suit his argument, (Including God's own Word.) the fact still remains that those who think for themselves cannot be dissuaded from embracing the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
“Those who think for themselves, blah, blah, blah.”

Sanctimonious blather. And funny.

His OWN WORDS.
“Those who think for themselves, blah, blah, blah.”

Sanctimonious blather. And funny.

His OWN WORDS.

Until you can manage to explain YOUR own words, I'd just as soon not take your word on the President's own words.

SOMBRERO--- "Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat, in violation of company policy and cultural practice.

Should she have been deported as unamerican?

Examples could take hundreds of posts."

And then of course there are Hoot's own words that you've yet to address.

Hoot Gibson Wrote:How about one example of an American citizen being stripped of his or her citizenship and then deported for exercising his or her First Amendment right to freedom of speech? One post. One example. That should be a piece of cake for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zero credibility......ZERO
Granny Bear Wrote:Zero credibility......ZERO

:Thumbs:

BTW everyone,

THATS GRANNY’S OWN WORDS.