Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 3A Top 10 AP rankings.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote::lmao::lmao:

Yes....it is a big conspiracy!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Belfry fans are sending out subliminal messages to somehow bring down the dreaded redhounds.:biggrin::Clap:

Actually, we all gather round the fire on the nights the dogs are running foxes and coon and break out the Ouija board to try and get the cosmos and witchcraft in the mix to thwart the redhounds.

Pjdoug....you should join us. Its a hoot! We'll even take you snipe hunting as well. BTW....I just really think that, at least for now.....Central is better than Corbin. That could change by November.....

:biggrin:
Why did you waste time typing all that sill BS? it has nothing to do with conspiracy. it has to do with you being delusional. I don't snipe hunt. Central left you holding the bag and Corbin left Central holding the bag. There is no reason whatsoever that Corbin ain't in the top 2.
Hound05 Wrote:Damn you. I knew you caused that rain last Friday!!! You all and your voodoo!!!

I’m just curious as to why you think central is better. Even if they are better than last year. So are we by a lot. And we beat them at their place....

I told you why. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I told you why. lol

You might be on to something. Because I can’t think of a reason that they would be better than us. Right now or at the end of the year. As I said, we were better last year, even after taking the foot off the pedal somewhat in the 2md half. We’ve improved A LOT. I honestly think we are better RIGHT now than we were at the end of the season last year, with room to improve. But on top of all that, they got out coached at their place!! Because they have some athletes. They just didn’t have as many depth wise as us. But they simply got outcoahed. I don’t see that changing this year either. It don’t bother me either way, rankings this year mean nothing! But I don’t know what else we have to do, someone tell me why, they should be ahead of us haha.

Now we’re not 30 points better than them no team in the top 4 are. If you played a round robin or 3 game series with each team, EVERYONE would have a loss. But give the boys the credit they deserve.
Houndy Typiefingers...chill out on the words man. 🙏🏼

😜
Hound05 Wrote:Damn you. I knew you caused that rain last Friday!!! You all and your voodoo!!!

I’m just curious as to why you think central is better. Even if they are better than last year. So are we by a lot. And we beat them at their place....

I think Central is better than last year's version. On film, they look better, unfortunately, they look quicker to the ball....and the O-Line is stout. Outside kids are smooth. RB's have really good speed, albeit maybe a herky jerky running style at times.

I've not seen any Corbin film, so I won't speak to whether Corbin is better/worse than last years version. However, I can't say enough positive things about the Sizemore kid. IMO, you just don't replace a kid of his stature, experience and leadership qualities and expect to be at the top of your game this early. Not a knock on Estepp. I listened to the Corbin/Danville game...and it sounded like he's playing well. in fact, it appears Corbin is playing great.

If you read what I originally posted....I said IMO, Central is squarely #2 for now. November may be a different matter.
pjdoug Wrote:Why did you waste time typing all that sill BS? it has nothing to do with conspiracy. it has to do with you being delusional. I don't snipe hunt. Central left you holding the bag and Corbin left Central holding the bag. There is no reason whatsoever that Corbin ain't in the top 2.

You actually have the nerve to question someone typing "BS"....with all the s^&%t you put out here??

Gimme a break.:biggrin:

Nothing delusional about my assessment. I'm not the only one who sees Central squarely in the 2 spot. Not a knock on Corbin. By the end of the year...they may be in that spot. On film, Central looks better than last year. I've not seen Corbin....but I know Sizemore isn't around any more. That alone, at least for now, is reason enough for me.
You know I personally (purely opinion) don’t care a thing about polls and from what I have heard from coaches they don’t either well most coaches. To me it gives us old has been players something to talk about. Fans say it shows respect for their accomplishments and that is true but has nothing to do with the goals these teams should set for their selves and that to be # 1 at the end of the year with that championship. How many remember who was #1 in week three last year but how many remember who won the championships last year. With the teams like the ones mentioned I bet that’s what they want