Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZZ Top Concert At Expo
SVcatfan Wrote:ALL of the security is not bad, my brother in law works there as security. He was outside where the buses were for a while and then he went inside, close to the stage during most of the concert. He said there was no one stationed outside of the dressing room. I guess they were supposedly locked, but locks will only keep and honest man out. They need to be checking the local pawn shops and maybe e Bay.
I heard they were already just watching the surveillance videos...expect a quick arrest...there are cameras all over that place.
ComfortEagle Wrote:As for the stolen items, someone would have to be a complete idiot to put that up on eBay. They could trace that back in no time.

I would expect that someone is keeping these items as souvenirs, at least for a while.

But it also takes a complete idiot to do something like this in the first place.
Exactly!
Whoever it was, they were obviously smarter than the security to be able to get back there and steel it. Not everyone who commits a crime is dumb. There are some very smart people out there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SVcatfan Wrote:ALL of the security is not bad, my brother in law works there as security. He was outside where the buses were for a while and then he went inside, close to the stage during most of the concert. He said there was no one stationed outside of the dressing room. I guess they were supposedly locked, but locks will only keep and honest man out. They need to be checking the local pawn shops and maybe e Bay.

All priest are not child molesters either but a few gave them a bad name.......

I want to know how a child molester can work "security" at a venue that has children at it for 99% of its events......
Does anyone know of the next rumored band to be coming to the Expo? Hopefully it will be a good rock/metal show. I am going to the July Jam but I was just wondering if anything is coming after the ZZ Top incident.
NEXT Wrote:All priest are not child molesters either but a few gave them a bad name.......

I want to know how a child molester can work "security" at a venue that has children at it for 99% of its events......

I showed that photo to my brother-in-law, who has only worked there since the MG concert and he thought he recogized the man, but he thought he worked in maintenance. But it doesn't matter he shouldn't be there at all. To my knowledge, they do not do background checks.
BoondockSaint Wrote:James "Peanut" Ford
Gender - Male
Ethnicity - African American
Age - 42

Child Molester of a 13 year old girl, and a former drug dealer.

And yes, he works for the Expo Center
bad deal.
Agreed!