Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Basketball 07/08
Wow, I sure hope Coach Harless suffers at SCHS like he did at Tug Valley! In only five years at T.V. he won 5 sectionals, 4 regionals, and appeared in 4 state tournaments. In those 5 years he had 14 all staters and one player of the year in WVA. He won 8 invitational tournaments. T.V. was AP #1 team start to finish whole season 3 years and 2nd one year (runner-up in state tournament that year too). Record was something like 118 W-28 L. He was coach of the year 3 times. Oh, the suffering!
57th crazer Wrote:there going to struggle this year. the only way they will win is if brady horn has 30 plus points a game because they dont have no scoring besides that. because porter is gone he's the only other one that can score. also damen is a great defender but cant shoot. they also will need 4 bj moore to step up big because the other point guards they have are just not ready. they dont have a big man at all. george dont have the right attitude and tree just is not ready. its going to be anther long year for the cards. good luck though never know what could happen.

Almost sad when you have to look to an 8th grader to step up and play point guard. Biggest problem ive seen with Sheldon Clark is a lack of chemistry. You have several kids who play well, but none of them work well together. Everyone wants to be the one to take the shot, they just dont play as a team. We're weak under the goal as well. We have some size but none of the centers have stepped up and dominated the paint. Zach Todd appears to have some athletism, but lack of experience hurts him. Justin Cline..well he tries.

It'll be safe to say that they'll win more than last year. Not exactly saying much, but you have to start somewhere.
Coach Gillis pie Wrote:Wow, I sure hope Coach Harless suffers at SCHS like he did at Tug Valley! In only five years at T.V. he won 5 sectionals, 4 regionals, and appeared in 4 state tournaments. In those 5 years he had 14 all staters and one player of the year in WVA. He won 8 invitational tournaments. T.V. was AP #1 team start to finish whole season 3 years and 2nd one year (runner-up in state tournament that year too). Record was something like 118 W-28 L. He was coach of the year 3 times. Oh, the suffering!

There is no doubt that Harless is a good coach. Biggest issue he's faced is the disarray the program was in when it was handed to him.
yeah-SC outta have a smash up season! That schedule is pud. I think all they left off was the school of the blind
NEXT Wrote:These last few post sum up what has been wrong with Sheldon Clark basketball for 17 years...................
I agree. Sheldon Clark is now a football school.
cooter Wrote:Coach Harless will do just fine!!

Yes he will!!:Cheerlead