Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s standing in the way of #13
Tigerallamerican Wrote:The LCA vs Somerset game was the best 2A matchup. Bunnies won and will do the same on December 7th.

Go ahead, bet the farm on that.
pjdoug Wrote:They are in your head little girl. You know where they are.

In my head? I believe we are still playing ball. We have absolutely no chance of seeing them between now and next year at this time.
I will take Somerset and call it and upset,lol
mysonis55 Wrote:Go ahead, bet the farm on that.

Now if Somerset is fortunate enough to get by Breathitt County, and you watch some film on the Jumpers, make sure and keep it to yourself. I don't want you discovering the secret to stopping Somerset's offense like you did Danville's the year before last. Luckily for the Ads you didn't share your secret key to the game with Coach Morris and staff. It's only fair that you don't give the Cardinals an unfair advantage by helping out the Mayfield coaches this time....
Already been watching.
mysonis55 Wrote:Already been watching.

Well you just keep it to yourself this year too. That's all that saved Danville. If you'd have unleashed your vast expertise like you promised they'd have probably got a running clock put in them. I never could figure out why you didn't share that with the coaching staff.
I did have it all planned out.
Perhaps but Beechwood could alter your plans and Somerser hasn't won over the Bobcats yet. I like to play the games one at a time and not play the final game until the others are finished. Danvile showed Mayfield last year that the predictions don't mean that much. They spanked the Cardinal and it was predicted the other way around. Mayfield is a very good team but there are 4 very good teams left. I will wait and see. Now, I think Mayfield has a very good chance but they had better be prepared or the same thing will happen this year as last year. There are four very good teams left, and one of them is undefeated.
We would’ve spanked Danville last year. We lost to CAL last year in a close one by 8 points. We knew they were going to be tough but hoped we could utilize our speed to equalize things.
Besides that, I play them in advance. We are already on the bus ride back with the big trophy and just hours away from putting it in the trophy case.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Now if Somerset is fortunate enough to get by Breathitt County, and you watch some film on the Jumpers, make sure and keep it to yourself. I don't want you discovering the secret to stopping Somerset's offense like you did Danville's the year before last. Luckily for the Ads you didn't share your secret key to the game with Coach Morris and staff. It's only fair that you don't give the Cardinals an unfair advantage by helping out the Mayfield coaches this time....

simple adjustments Confusednicker::hilarious:
mysonis55 Wrote:In my head? I believe we are still playing ball. We have absolutely no chance of seeing them between now and next year at this time.

You have a very good chance at crying like the little arrogant schoolgirl that you are. Go Jumpers!
mysonis55 Wrote:I feel good about Mayfield’s chances of getting 13th state title. All we have left in the way is 2 little kittens and a bunny.

It’s a good thing they don’t have to play McCracken county
mysonis55 Wrote:We would’ve spanked Danville last year. We lost to CAL last year in a close one by 8 points. We knew they were going to be tough but hoped we could utilize our speed to equalize things.
could've would've but didn't. Danville smoked your hind end thoroughly. You got spanked the last two years, and I can't wait to watch you cry and make excuses again.
pjdoug Wrote:You have a very good chance at crying like the little arrogant schoolgirl that you are. Go Jumpers!

Not any substance to any of your posts. Just the usual name calling. Absolutely no intelligent insight into any discussion you get involved in. I guess you would have to consult the dictionary or google to understand what I just said with those big words and all.
pjdoug Wrote:could've would've but didn't. Danville smoked your hind end thoroughly. You got spanked the last two years, and I can't wait to watch you cry and make excuses again.

Smoked is not 2 touchdowns, especially with 1 being a messed up called touchdown on an actual interception.

When exactly was it that your team played on the big carpet last? I can’t seem to recall that. If you are having trouble understanding, that means I don’t remember ever seeing that.
mysonis55 Wrote:Smoked is not 2 touchdowns, especially with 1 being a messed up called touchdown on an actual interception.

When exactly was it that your team played on the big carpet last? I can’t seem to recall that. If you are having trouble understanding, that means I don’t remember ever seeing that.

1 point or 100 you lost and cried and whined, and I thoroughly enjoyed it :biggrin:
mysonis55 Wrote:Not any substance to any of your posts. Just the usual name calling. Absolutely no intelligent insight into any discussion you get involved in. I guess you would have to consult the dictionary or google to understand what I just said with those big words and all.
in a battle of wits you're unarmed birdbrain55. I don't waste words or need to type a book full of BS to pretend to be intelligent.
No, I figure you are so far from intelligent, that you would have to pay someone to pretend for you.
mysonis55 Wrote:No, I figure you are so far from intelligent, that you would have to pay someone to pretend for you.
Not many care what you figure, and enjoy watching you get adjusted.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Now if Somerset is fortunate enough to get by Breathitt County, and you watch some film on the Jumpers, make sure and keep it to yourself. I don't want you discovering the secret to stopping Somerset's offense like you did Danville's the year before last. Luckily for the Ads you didn't share your secret key to the game with Coach Morris and staff. It's only fair that you don't give the Cardinals an unfair advantage by helping out the Mayfield coaches this time....

Or CAL😂
This thread has brought me so much laughter. I wish I could contribute, but I’ll just act like Sweden and stay neutral.
mysonis55 Wrote:Smoked is not 2 touchdowns, especially with 1 being a messed up called touchdown on an actual interception.

And the Mayfield offense scored late to make the score closer after Danville’s Defense quit playing with the same focus. Cardinals had no answer that day for the Admiral speed.
pjdoug Wrote:Not many care what you figure, and enjoy watching you get adjusted.

That’s funny. Talking to many on this side of the state, that’s exactly what would be said for you. Can’t even make intelligent conversation so, you resort to big images to make your post appear as though you said something more than an average 6th grader.
mysonis55 Wrote:We would’ve spanked Danville last year. We lost to CAL last year in a close one by 8 points. We knew they were going to be tough but hoped we could utilize our speed to equalize things.

Cards are good at scoring at the end of games to make the score look closer. Last year they trailed by 15 when they scored with 1:00 to go to make it 8 points.
Hatz Wrote:And the Mayfield offense scored late to make the score closer after Danville’s Defense quit playing with the same focus. Cardinals had no answer that day for the Admiral speed.

That game is behind us. We lost. Still a good year. We moved on. You should to. We are still playing when many others aren’t.
Hatz Wrote:Cards are good at scoring at the end of games to make the score look closer. Last year they trailed by 15 when they scored with 1:00 to go to make it 8 points.

Wrong answer. We scored early enough that we were going back down to score to tie it. We got hit with a PI penalty that stopped the drive at around there thirty. That was with about a minute left. Glad you remember. Where was your team then and now?
mysonis55 Wrote:Wrong answer. We scored early enough that we were going back down to score to tie it. We got hit with a PI penalty that stopped the drive at around there thirty. That was with about a minute left. Glad you remember. Where was your team then and now?

Boyle County is doing just fine thank you. :Thumbs:h
Hatz Wrote:Boyle County is doing just fine thank you. :Thumbs:h

Thought u was a Danville fan, seemed so when they were winning.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wrong answer. We scored early enough that we were going back down to score to tie it. We got hit with a PI penalty that stopped the drive at around there thirty. That was with about a minute left. Glad you remember. Where was your team then and now?

You don't want any part of Hatz's team. That game would definitely be a running clock.