Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Raceland 9/12
Refs can pretty much call holding every play if they want...the block in the back and facemask looked pretty clear from watching the video. Oh well, here's to both teams getting to finish the game and getting some experience against top notch 1A competition that will help come November and December.
(09-12-2020, 09:11 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: racelands defense looks great. Offense is yet again...lack luster to say the least.
Lackluster is very generous. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-12-2020, 09:11 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: racelands defense looks great. Offense is yet again...lack luster to say the least.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lackluster is a generous term. They are awful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • RAMDAD50
Cause as usual...we need help on this side of the ball when it comes to the great minds hahah

Raceland won’t score tonight and Pikeville is starting to rip off big runs at will
Pikeville is extremely solid up front on both lines of scrimmage.

Not sure I see those guys who can make the explosive plays on any given down like they had last year, but I am also not sure any 1A team can even neutralize them up front and that is a huge advantage.

Brady Clark is a bad dude.
Pikeville up 15-0 at the half.

Was hoping too see Wright get some touches tonight.

The young skill position guys have a way to go as expected but the talent are there.

The Pikeville Oline and Dline have looked very good so far. The Sawyers twins are gonna be monsters the next 3 years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFAN's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
(09-12-2020, 10:22 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: Pikeville is extremely solid up front on both lines of scrimmage.

Not sure I see those guys who can make the explosive plays on any given down like they had last year, but I am also not sure any 1A team can even neutralize them up front and that is a huge advantage.

Brady Clark is a bad dude.
They are very solid up front, and the Sayer twins are bad dudes too, just sophomores. When Carson Wright returns. I think we'll see some explosive running plays. I'm watching for #33 when he gets his hands on the ball. Got some huge chunks in the 1st half.
Any other Raceland fan tied of watching Salmons install and call a horrible offense year after year hahah