Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs
Are you on Little Andolph's payroll?
its funny how people who have a different opinion need to "educate" themselves. It's always the same song with a different dance. I am very educated graduating with honors in a double major. I can say the same thing about people that differ from views of mine and post random links to support my OPINION, like the Washington post article on October 9th about death rates falling worldwide even when the country isn't staying at home, or the countless times these so called experts have changed their "facts" week after week. I don't take anyone's opinion as my own, I look at the research and form my own. My own is, people should do what they want. On this forum related to football, people should have the opportunity to see their son's game if they choose. If you feel that you are at risk, or you are in fear you can get this highly survivable virus, all YOU have to do is stay home. Other people's fear shouldn't trump what I want to do, and believe me, it wont. Once again, if someone can post a legitimate article that playing football is linked to any widespread deaths with this, I will change my opinion right now. And im not talking about some 95 yr old who caught it from their grandson and died. While their life is important as anyone else's, guess what? If they got the FLU they would die, or any other sever cold or virus.