Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell VS. Simmon Kenten
INT for Foster, Russell has the ball.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Come we need to score here LETS GO DEVILS
41 sec, 2nd and 2
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
28.4 seconds on the clock,, 3rd down time out Russell.
TD Russell to Drew Abrams
34-19 with the kick to come from Dolly
kick is good,,,,,,,,,,,35-19
TD RUSSELL 12 YARD PASS FROM TYLER JONES TO DREW THE KICK IS UP AND GOOD

RUSSELL 35

Simon Kenton 19
11.8 seconds left..Go Big Devils
6.3 SEC LEFT LETS GO DEVILS :devilflam
sacked with no time left,,,go Evan Boyd
EVAN BOYD OF RUSSELL WITH THE SACK TO END THE FRIST HALF

RUSSELL 35

Simon Kenton 19
half-time now get ready to go on offense and do it again.
Hey I got your IM, just easier to communicate on here.
Hey where are you now????
I am in southcenterl ky Grayson Co. and it sucks
also to let u know you can listen to teh Fairview and Bath co game when the Russell and Simon Kenton game is over
Grayson Co is 3A are they not????
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Grayson Co is 3A are they not????

no they are 5A a small 5 A school
scoring goes like this
RHS-Abrams TD
Dolly kick good

Ponzer for SK scores kick blocked
POnzer for SK score extra point picked off

RHS- Jones scores
Dolly kick good 14-12

Abrams scores again for RHS
Dolly kick good- 21-12

Abrams scores again
Dolly kick good 28-12

Dewalt scores from 1 yard out
SK kick is good---- 28-19

TD from Jones to Abrams
Dolly kick good----- 35-19 at the half
okay thanks

Mason Co. 21
Bourban Co-0

Portmsouth-27
Ironton-12

Raceland -28
Paintsville-12

half time scores for ya
back to the game- kick off return for Bailey
3rd and goal to go for SK
sk scores Dewalt from SK scores.
EXtra point no good

Devils 35
SK 25
Lets go Devils do not turn it over
5:10 to go Devils catches the ball 1st down Devils
1st down red devils great play devils
Way to go Mitchell
Bates inside the 35
Russell player down on the ground, no name yet.