Hazard
Wolf
Cordia
Breathitt
Perry
Hazard
Estill
Cordia
I'm going to go ahead and put Letcher Central as my sleeper to win the whole 14th region. They are without a doubt a top 4 team
(07-18-2022, 05:53 PM)Bruiser Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and put Letcher Central as my sleeper to win the whole 14th region. They are without a doubt a top 4 team
Yeah I agree with you. I have them as my number 6 team. But they could easily be in that 4 or 5 spot. I just have to see it.
(07-11-2022, 10:22 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: Knott is having an unusual amount of players transferring in both their boys and girls programs. The Patriots rarely have many kids transfer.
Why are all the girls transferring out of Knott?
(07-19-2022, 12:03 AM)River Cats Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 10:22 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: Knott is having an unusual amount of players transferring in both their boys and girls programs. The Patriots rarely have many kids transfer.
Why are all the girls transferring out of Knott?

They have probably lived there all their lives.
With huff being ruled eligible at letcher. That move in my opinion put them into my early preseason top 5. Now I got
Breathitt
Perry
Hazard
Letcher
Estill
On paper
Breathitt
Perry
Hazard
Estill
Letcher

The way it will end up
Perry
Hazard
Breathitt
30-0 or BB must go? Not really but the stakes couldn’t be any higher. Breathitt’s window closes after this season. The JCS farm system is running pretty dry.
(07-22-2022, 01:31 PM)9Lives Wrote: 30-0 or BB must go? Not really but the stakes couldn’t be any higher. Breathitt’s window closes after this season. The JCS farm system is running pretty dry.

them boys started in the breathitt county school system and played elementary ball up till 7th grade. Played jcs 7th and 8th then back to bhs. Collins has played more at jcs than any of them then he went to buckhorn. So I wouldn’t say jcs is their feeder program lol
Collins actually went JCS-Buckhorn-JCS-Breathitt-Buckhorn-Breathitt
Hearing that Noble may be getting some new, old talent at Leslie.
Do tell? Lol
I was told he has already transferred back
[-] The following 1 user Likes griffman's post:
  • Eaglemania
Another instance on here of the famed someone "heard" something and is happy to say that, but not actual names. I'm not sure why people like making those posts on here.
Not sure who Cordia will have or even if they have enough to play at this point, but they will definitely be in the preseason top five
Breathitt
Letcher
Perry
Hazard

After that it doesn’t matter, end of the day the title still rolls through Hazard or Breathitt until someone takes it. Letcher looked good during the summer for sure and at the KABC, but none of those kids have been in a regional tourney in their lives.

Noble is a great guy and good coach, so anyone going to Leslie is prolly going to be taken care of in the end.
Wonder if any of Breathitt crew follow him there?
Perry
Hazard
Breathitt

Breathitt hasn’t proved they can win the big game and them Mustangs haven’t been lassoed yet.

That’s the order. Letcher isn’t even in the equation. Brian Dean isn’t coaching basketball is he? If he was, they may be better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Turnover
Breathitt

Bellamy
Sperry
Combs
Hoskins
Collins

Perry

Beverly
Day
Slone
Eversole
Knight

That’s your top 2 teams. Hazard, letcher and Cordia can all fight for 3rd.
(07-25-2022, 02:21 PM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: Do tell? Lol

Bulldog career was short lived for Hensley
Big mistake Hensley should have stayed at hazard. Leslie’s not going anywhere
Maybe Hensley just didn’t like it. Do what makes you happy. Life is to short to be unhappy no matter if you win or not.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Eaglemania
(07-25-2022, 09:21 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Perry
Hazard
Breathitt

Breathitt hasn’t proved they can win the big game and them Mustangs haven’t been lassoed yet. 

That’s the order.  Letcher isn’t even in the equation.  Brian Dean isn’t coaching basketball is he?  If he was, they may be better.

My money is most definitely on Letcher being a number 1 contender. We can refer back to this once season is over with.
If what I heard over the weekend is true, I look for Leslie to be a contender as well. I guess a little time will only tell.
(08-02-2022, 09:19 AM)griffman Wrote: If what I heard over the weekend is true, I look for Leslie to be a contender as well. I guess a little time will only tell.

Depends on who told you. If it was just one of those things where "They say" you know how "they" are often wrong. Like you said, time will tell.
Not heard a lot about cordia this off-season. I did hear brooks and Robinson ARENT returning..with them not coming back I don’t see cordia being much..but I did hear a lot of behind the back going on so maybe someone knows more than coach!!
I heard Mr. Ritchie has 5 moving in with him from Germany. All 6’5 and taller with league experience overseas. I figured Ritchie would do things his way before long. Hitman don’t like losing.
Who/what school are you talking about?
Don’t watch a ton of basketball but I’m gonna say Perry is top team in the region, then Breathitt, then Hazard
I’m going to stick with my Breathitt County pick as number 1. They return everyone except Turner. I assume Combs will start at that spot. Sperry, Bellamy, Hoskins and Collins will complete the lineup. They have experience and should have plenty of motivation to make it to Rupp for the first time since ‘95, which is an eternity for a Bobcat program.

Perry Central at #2. Letcher Central at 3, Leslie County 4 and Hazard 5.