Poll: Belfry at LCA
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
35.48%
LCA
64.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Belfry @ Lexington Cristian Academy 9/02
(08-30-2022, 10:37 PM)64SUR Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 07:31 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 06:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 06:29 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: It came down to two schools for Boley once he knew he was leaving Larue….. Belfry and LCA……Friday we will see if he made the right choice. I’m betting there will be some regret as Belfry shocks the world and shows Boley what could’ve been as they pass for a whopping 500+ yards and 7 TD’s and shred the LCA secondary.

Woah That would shock me....
That would shock the world since they haven’t passed fo 500 yards if you add the last 5 years together
I will ban myself from BGR for 10yrs if belfry pass for 500yds in this game. Lol!!
Big Grin
I think Micro Brew has been drinking too much brew lol and it’s “great” to have a fan like Senters93 that is butt hurt over something already and brings up the old recruiting BS.
Belfry-24
LCA-18
PrepSpin or anybody streaming this?

Does LCA have their own streaming network?

TIA
belfry will struggle here
Any news of a live stream
Stop me if you’ve heard this before. Lightning delay.
(09-02-2022, 07:15 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: Any news of a live stream
https://www.lexingtonchristian.org/athle...etwork.cfm
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Bull got out!
It’s gonna be a long ride home
Looks like Boley made the right decision choosing LCA over Belfry, although he would’ve been a fine option qb.
This kinda shows you how bad Bourbon is and maybe some local media outlets shouldn’t be constantly building them up like they’re loaded with D1 talent.
My how Belfry has fallen.  LCA decent.......but that was embarrassing for the Pirates.
Good Luck to all the kids moving forward.
Belfry was 0-5 starting the season last year, so hoping they pull it together and get back to Belfry Football.
Belfry will,take their losses now and still probably make it to Kroger Field.