Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Jobs in 2024
The boy is going to play baseball in South Carolina I hear so he won’t be going to Whitley County with her or wherever she ends up since you say she’s on the move. I’m sure some of the parents at Perry would love to see her leave especially with the younger one coming up who is already varsity ready. Sounds like the ones rumbling may want to make their kids work a little harder and maybe play some AAU. Just my opinion though.
(04-02-2024, 03:49 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: The boy is going to play baseball in South Carolina I hear so he won’t be going to Whitley County with her or wherever she ends up since you say she’s on the move.  I’m sure some of the parents at Perry would love to see her leave especially with the younger one coming up who is already varsity ready.  Sounds like the ones rumbling may want to make their kids work a little harder and maybe play some AAU.  Just my opinion though.
I look to see AAU be on the rise in the 14th here soon. Hearing of some going strictly to AAU and not playing school level ball. So AAU may not be the developmental program you are hoping for.
Sent you a PM Jackrabbit. Please get back in touch soon.
lol Jackrabbit, people in this area barely will play 3-4 months of school ball. Traveling to 3-6 hours away to a tournament? You kidding me? What kind of weed you smoking man? Give me a hit. What AAU teams are there in these parts anyway? I mean real programs? Perry County needs a Middle School Baskebtball Program. BADLY. Got middle school baseball, football, and softball. Why not basketball?
(03-31-2024, 08:48 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 04:42 PM)hchs fan Wrote: Whitley County girls program looking for new Basketball coach
Heard McAlarnis is making the trip. Scottie is keeping the baby here and the old stud is going with mom.
That would be a huge loss for the Perry county central program. The McAlarnis girls run the show.

(04-02-2024, 08:25 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: lol Jackrabbit, people in this area barely will play 3-4 months of school ball.  Traveling to 3-6 hours away to a tournament?    You kidding me?  What kind of weed you smoking man?  Give me a hit.  What AAU teams are there in these parts anyway?  I mean real programs?  Perry County needs a Middle School Baskebtball Program.  BADLY.  Got middle school baseball, football, and softball.  Why not basketball?
Perry county always seems to be behind in times.
Is the rumble getting louder in the 14th?
No rumbling from what I hear. Smooth seas ahead. Sometimes things are much better than some can see.
(04-05-2024, 10:33 PM)Tailback44 Wrote: Is the rumble getting louder in the 14th?
Hearing the same Tailback.
(04-05-2024, 10:33 PM)Tailback44 Wrote: Is the rumble getting louder in the 14th?

(04-06-2024, 08:17 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:

Elaborate?
(04-06-2024, 08:36 PM)Strikeout King Wrote:

(04-06-2024, 08:17 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:

Elaborate?
Heard LCC is going to be looking soon
Hopefully LCC can bring in an outsider who is young and that has played a high level of basketball. I feel like Coach Baker has done particularly well especially after replacing legendary coach Dickie Adam’s.
Definitely hearing some rumble in the 14th
(04-07-2024, 11:09 AM)griffman Wrote: Definitely hearing some rumble in the 14th
Lets hear your side
Rumors are that Perry Central job is open!!!!
(04-07-2024, 07:05 PM)Basketballguru1 Wrote: Rumors are that Perry Central job is open!!!!
Says who, guru? Hearing the same just wondering if it’s reliable
Spoke to a board member today up at Carr Creek Lake and he told me they were going after a couple coaches. Harold Brasher, Robert Amis, or Neal Terry. Could possibly be any of the three. Don’t really know what to think about this. Felt like Perry would be the top team in the region next season. I’m sure Perry is going to be looking to bring a lot of kids in from somewhere else because with Neace graduating and the Macalarnis girls leaving, they will have to start from scratch Id imagine. Reffed some grade school games in Perry County, can’t say any the talent is ready for high school ball. Good luck to the Lady Dores next season.
The job will definitely be open, or privately is I should say.

As far as the post above me, Amis could very well be top candidate. John Paul has been hanging around a lot lately, wearing his red again. Who knows.
any rumlings or rumors in 13th region
For the love of God will someone start a 13th region thread for hchs fan?
(04-07-2024, 07:05 PM)Basketballguru1 Wrote: Rumors are that Perry Central job is open!!!!

Should be an official very soon.
Oh it’s official. No Brainer. Done deal I reckon.
Who is the front runner and where does her daughter end up? I can imagine she stays at Perry.
Not sure but there are two of them. Reffed the young ones games in grade school. She is fun to watch play. True Point Guard.
Talked to a boys players dad today and he said the Terry boy was working out with Perry. Looking in, looks like the dad may be taking over the girls program bringing the daughter with him. That means Brown girl will follow. But this just speculation. Could be anyone’s job. Would be a good hire Id imagine. Considering Terry is Owsleys boys coach.
(04-10-2024, 03:59 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Talked to a boys players dad today and he said the Terry boy was working out with Perry.  Looking in, looks like the dad may be taking over the girls program bringing the daughter with him.  That means Brown girl will follow.  But this just speculation.  Could be anyone’s job.  Would be a good hire Id imagine.  Considering Terry is Owsleys boys coach.
Terry & Brown would be great pickups for the Lady Commodores. But would Neil Terry be a good pickup? I know there’s not a lot of boys talent at Owsley, but he hasn’t had a whole lot of success has he? Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Well JR would any coach have a lot of success in boys basketball at Owsley? Not many have. Just sayin.
Looks like the 14th might be losing another boys coach to the girls side in bobcat territory idk how this will end up but if Terry chooses Perry things could get real interesting for other region teams
any rumlings or rumors in 13th region
Someone tell me what’s going on? Heard the Mac’s have moved up the road. Who’s the front runner for the job?
Noble Johnson and Harold Brashear. Co-Head Coaches