Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Think 9/11 Was A Conspiracy????
Redneck Wrote:You do know how fast planes travel don't you.

I took Media in high school for two years so trust me when I say this. If you take that footage and freeze frame it then watch it frame by frame you aren't gonna see a plane. We took footage of my buddy punchin a kid in the nuts and did this. One frame you couldn't see his hand, the next frame all you could see was his fist planted and the boy bent over double, lol.

Let me ask you this, if that plane didn't crash into the Pentagon where did it disappear to?
idk.....the Goverment just said it Vaporized but it's engines weigh like 6 tons.....i don't think Jet Fuel could've melt everything.....
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:idk.....the Goverment just said it Vaporized but it's engines weigh like 6 tons.....i don't think Jet Fuel could've melt everything.....

Jet fuel burns extremely hot, hot enough to melt steel, cast iron, alloy, aluminum etc. A jet fuel fire can't be put out with water. Sprinkler systems wouldn't do anything but make it spread.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yea....it would screw up our whole goverment....Wouldn't it?...but a up side they're really wouldn't be a immagration problem....
yeah but thats that much more money working people would have to pour into taking care of immigrants..I have no problem with legal immigration, but I dont like them cutting the snot out of my paycheck to support illegals..
Redneck Wrote:Jet fuel burns extremely hot, hot enough to melt steel, cast iron, alloy, aluminum etc. A jet fuel fire can't be put out with water. Sprinkler systems wouldn't do anything but make it spread.
you do make a point....but that still doesn't explain the little hole the 747 was supposed to go through
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah but thats that much more money working people would have to pour into taking care of immigrants..I have no problem with legal immigration, but I dont like them cutting the snot out of my paycheck to support illegals..
understandable......that's one reason i don't like hilary clinton....because she wants to give license to illeagls that ridiculous
The whole thing is bad off.

The plane was supposed to hit, right after it did FBI seized security tapes from a gas station across the street. The plane was said to bounce off the Pentagon's lawn and hit the side, there was no mark on the ground, a 747 would have left a big freaking skid on that grass. The light poles that the government said the plane hit were facing the wrong direction they should have been if a plane hit them. Workers inside the building told police, not the FBI, that they heard explosions going off everywhere, and they were on the other side of the building, and just luckily, where the plane hit, it was finished yet, so no one was working there. Oh, and everyone that testified about "bombs" going off inside the Pentagon, all resigned from their positions.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:you do make a point....but that still doesn't explain the little hole the 747 was supposed to go through

I don't recall seein a "hole". I recall the whole side of a buildin bein demolished...
Redneck Wrote:Jet fuel burns extremely hot, hot enough to melt steel, cast iron, alloy, aluminum etc. A jet fuel fire can't be put out with water. Sprinkler systems wouldn't do anything but make it spread.

Scientists tested the metal from a 747 and fuel from one set on fire for a long period of time, the metal didn't melt.
Also, both blackboxes were gone, but even the blackboxes of the planes hitting the WTC were found, much worse incident but those boxes were found,
PC_You_Know Wrote:Scientists tested the metal from a 747 and fuel from one set on fire for a long period of time, the metal didn't melt.

It's nice to know that if a 747 catches fire it won't melt...
Redneck Wrote:It's nice to know that if a 747 catches fire it won't melt...

Well you made the statement about jet fuel melting metal, so I figured I'd let you know what happened.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Also, both blackboxes were gone, but even the blackboxes of the planes hitting the WTC were found, much worse incident but those boxes were found,

Then where's the plane? Where are all those people who were on that plane that "supposedly" did and didn't hit the Pentagon?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Well you made the statement about jet fuel melting metal, so I figured I'd let you know what happened.

I'd like to know what kinda metal it is so I can put a patent on a fire proof race car Big Grin .
Redneck Wrote:Then where's the plane? Where are all those people who were on that plane that "supposedly" did and didn't hit the Pentagon?

There was no plane, and there were no people on a plane, they are all in witness protection and will be for the rest of their lives.

Can you honestly back up a statement that passports of terrorists who hijacked a plane that hit the WTC were found on the ground beneath but 2 blackboxes from a 747 that hit the pentagon couldn't be found? Paper vs. Metal, I'd think metal would last through explosions, fires and high temperatures, but somehow paper did?
PC_You_Know Wrote:There was no plane, and there were no people on a plane, they are all in witness protection and will be for the rest of their lives.

Can you honestly back up a statement that passports of terrorists who hijacked a plane that hit the WTC were found on the ground beneath but 2 blackboxes from a 747 that hit the pentagon couldn't be found? Paper vs. Metal, I'd think metal would last through explosions, fires and high temperatures, but somehow paper did?

You honestly believe that our own government planned everything that happened on 9/11. Our own government killed thousands upon thousands of our own innocent people.
Why can't you answer my question? Because you know there's no way paper could outlast metal.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Why can't you answer my question? Because you know there's no way paper could outlast metal.

That's obvious, no point in even answerin that question.
Well then where did the plane that supposedly hit the Pentagon go to? Reporters who were there like 10 minutes later even said there was no plane. I'm sure the government didn't drive a crane through DC and lift a 747 out of the Pentagon and drive it down the highway without anyone seeing it. It's all a conspiracy, well at least I believe so.
What about when the passengers of the planes called their families? and the families could hear all the commotion and even the terrorits' voices in the background?
Wow... I can't believe what all I'm reading.

And all this time, I thought Cavemaster, DevilsWin, and I.. were the nut cases on here.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Also, both blackboxes were gone, but even the blackboxes of the planes hitting the WTC were found, much worse incident but those boxes were found,

Its stuff like this might lead those easily manipulated to believe such garbage...

BOTH black boxes were found at the Pentagon.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn...-2001Sep14
PC_You_Know Wrote:Scientists tested the metal from a 747 and fuel from one set on fire for a long period of time, the metal didn't melt.

Bull. They're made out of aluminum and sheet metal. They melt when on fire.

[Image: http://www.debunking911.com/images/runwayfire6.jpg]
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pe...esses.html

All the people who saw a plane either actually hit the pentagon, or saw it fly over the Interstate just seconds before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you really know what you're saying when you say its a conspiracy?

You're saying that a president that has failed at everything he's done, was able to pull off the most incredible feat in the history of the world?? Come on.

The CIA would know. The FBI would know. The Bush white house would know. The pentagon would know. Yet not one piece of paper evidence? Not one single leak?

Do you honestly think that Donald Rumsfield would aim a missle at the very building that he was in?? Get real.

And no, not ever piece of the plane that hit the pentagon DID melt.

[Image: http://911u.org/CoDR/images/pentagonScrap.jpg]

Even the parts of the turbine were found.

And further, it was NOT a 'little' whole. You're obviously referring to where the nose cone hit on an inner wall.

[Image: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/overview.jpg]

Further, missles don't cause hours worth of fire. Usually a flash, and done. They are explosives...
thank god that RR got into this or I wouldve went crazy. First of all, do some research before you post this stupid non-sense.
I think it was.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Thank you. A well respected person on here also believes it.
:theman: ronald_reagan...
I don't believe it was a conspiracy. I saw a show on the History channel that basically took every single conspiracy theory and put it to rest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PC_You_Know Wrote:^ Thank you. A well respected person on here also believes it.

I just debunked it. I don't care if Jesus Christ said it was a conspiracy. He'd be an idiot as well.

Case closed.
Thanks for telling the truth though about the metal unable to melt, the vaporization of the entire plane, and never finding the black boxes. Good job.