Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPERBOWL XLII; NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs. NEW YORK GIANTS
Well if New England does win there just gonna hear about bout the spygate incident and I won't lie im the Biggest Pats fan there is im not a bandwagon fan eithier, I was lucky enough to meet Troy Brown when I was 8,my dad poured concrete for him at his House in Huntington, but anyway i would really like them to win, but if they do there is gonna be that spygate crap go around which i think it is retarded because every team in they NFL does it, why do think coaches hold there playbook over the mouth when there callin the plays but ne way
Ill go with the Pats
Pats 35
Giants 17
I told everybody that the Giants were gonna win. They didn't believe me though. I am gonna pick the Giants in this one. They have so much momentum right now. And Eli has been playing some great football the past 3 games. I think he will be ready to take on the Pats again. And I think the Giants will beat them again. 24-21.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I told everybody that the Giants were gonna win. They didn't believe me though. I am gonna pick the Giants in this one. They have so much momentum right now. And Eli has been playing some great football the past 3 games. I think he will be ready to take on the Pats again. And I think the Giants will beat them again. 24-21.

They may have some momentum but the Patriots are 18-0 for a reason. Eli is gonna be torn all to ****, he has never played in a game this big unlike 75% of the Patriots roster. I just don't see the Giants offense producin enough to beat the Pats. This ain't week 17, it's the Super Bowl. Eli won't be able to handle it.
Redneck Wrote:They may have some momentum but the Patriots are 18-0 for a reason. Eli is gonna be torn all to ****, he has never played in a game this big unlike 75% of the Patriots roster. I just don't see the Giants offense producin enough to beat the Pats. This ain't week 17, it's the Super Bowl. Eli won't be able to handle it.

Yea you have a point. They are the best team. But I just have a feeling about the Giants. I don't know why, but I really think they will win.
G[COLOR="Blue"]I[COLOR="Red"]A[COLOR="Blue"]N[COLOR="Red"]T[COLOR="Blue"]S[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
giants in a close one
Pats Pats Pats
Everyone is just picking the Giants because no one wants to see New England to be 19-0. I no diffrent but, if you remeber week 17 the giants put a good game agnist the Pats and if they can get the run game going they will be able to play action fake and hopefully Eli will be able to pass over the NE linebackers and secondary.
From the begging of teh season, I wanted the Pats to win it. But I really like the Giants in this game. To me, it really don't matter who wins the Superbowl. Two teams that I don't hate are in it. I'd rather have the Broncos in it though. But best of luck to both teams. Make this a Superbowl to remember!!!
Go Pats
Giants.
Giants in an upset by 7.
I think the Patriots will win... I hope the Giants do though!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game wont even be a game......The Patriots win this one easily 48 to 21...Brady throws for 300 yards and Eli shows his true colors by throwing 3 ints.....look for a big game by Faulk recieving the ball......
LIPS Wrote:This game wont even be a game......The Patriots win this one easily 48 to 21...Brady throws for 300 yards and Eli shows his true colors by throwing 3 ints.....look for a big game by Faulk recieving the ball......

Yea I dont think Eli will be handle the pressure to well and he will show his true colors like you said! but I wish everyone would quit talking about this dagone spygate crap, the NFL commissioner destroyed those tapes for a reason beacuse they really wasnt nothin on them for the Pats to gain a competitve advantage
Giants dont have a chance...

Go Pats
I want the Pats to win because I dont think I will ever see something like this again in my life. I also want the GIants to win so the guy on ESPN Radio The Herd will shut up about Tom Brady.