Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your all time favorite TV show?
The Original TMNT Cartoons.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Saved By The Bell, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Tales from the Dark Side, The Wonder Years

I love all of them
Canceled shows:
American Gothic
The Pretender
The White Shadow
Joan of Arcadia
Beautiful People

Present Shows:
One Tree Hill
Kyle XY
Greek
Around The Horn
Big Bang Theory
Gossip Girl
Moonlight
Degrassi
Alf
Saved By The Bell
Facts of Life
Family Matters
Blossom
Garfield & Friends
Survivor
CSI Miami
Biggest Loser
Lost
Andy Griffith
Sanford & Son
Seinfeld
Two & a Half Men
Nip/Tuck
Biggest Loser
I love Desprate Housewives and Kyle XY they are two great shows!!!! I used 2 like and watch Lost all the time but I think it got a little to far fetched but thats just me.
I LOVE anything that was ever on TGIF (they really should bring it back, I would still watch it!), Saturday morning on NBC (Saved By the Bell, California Dreams, Hang Time). I still watch Full House and Fresh Prince on a daily basis. And though they were before my time, I love Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, Happy Days, and I LOVE LOVE the Andy Griffith Show. The Golden Girls is also a fabulous show! AND I almost forgot, America's Funniest Home Videos, but only the ones with Bob Saget. I miss Dr. Quinn, Medicine Women, not because I liked it all that much, but just because I remember watching it with my great-grandma and it makes me think of her.
All time favorite: The Dukes of Hazzard

Current Favorite: Friday Night Lights
All time Fvaorite: FRIENDS

Current Fav: The Shield
Prison Break is my favorite..(not missed an episode thanks to TIVO in three seasons)
Family Guy
Sportscenter
King of Queens
Two and half men (hilarious)
blackcat_student Wrote:I'd probably say... That 70s Show.

I think i just found my new best friend lol I have all seasons :Thumbs:

also I love scrubs also have it on box set Cool

oh the girl friend and I got to talking yesterday and looked up the old show called Dinosaurs idk if many of you remember it but it was great and we found the first two seasons for just over 30 dollars.
My favorite show of all time is The X-Files. I have seasons 1-4 box sets and hope to add more on my birthday this year. Smile

Oh, and I must admit I loved Knight Rider as a kid, but watching it now as an adult, it was very cheesy...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:oh the girl friend and I got to talking yesterday and looked up the old show called Dinosaurs idk if many of you remember it but it was great and we found the first two seasons for just over 30 dollars.

I loved that show! I had the dolls and everything

"Not the Mama! Not the Mama!" {at least I think thats what the baby says}
More Cowbell Wrote:My favorite show of all time is The X-Files. I have seasons 1-4 box sets and hope to add more on my birthday this year. Smile

Oh, and I must admit I loved Knight Rider as a kid, but watching it now as an adult, it was very cheesy...

You watched the original Knight Rider and you think the new one was cheesy??????Smile
Andy Griffith would have to be my favorite, followed by the Beverly Hillbillies, MASH, and All in the Family
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I loved that show! I had the dolls and everything

"Not the Mama! Not the Mama!" {at least I think thats what the baby says}

LoL yeah that would be it lol
Lately I like Heroes, Nip Tuck and Rescue Me.

For cartoons gotta say Justice League Unlimited. Loved the Xmen and Batman cartoons also.
Midee1 Wrote:You watched the original Knight Rider and you think the new one was cheesy??????Smile

No, lol, I meant the old episodes. Sometimes I will watch an old episode when they show reruns on Sci-Fi, just out of nostalgia, and I am struck by how cheesy the dialogue is. Also, it makes you see just how bad of an actor Hasselhoff really is. I loved that show as a kid, but as an adult I guess you just see things differently.

As for the new one, I haven't seen it. Was it any good?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Sopranos, Cheers, Scrubs, and MASH
Mine would have to be either 24 or That 70's Show
Old all-time favs:
Andy Griffith
Days of Our Lives (in the 80s-not the crap that's on now. well, it's all bad, but now it's worse)
Seinfeld
Friends
Freaks and Geeks
Alias

New:
House
Heroes
Monk
King of Queens
The Furniture Guys!
MST3K
Simpsons
South Park
Mr. Show
Monty Python
SCTV
Twin Peaks
The Office (US)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
NewsRadio
Star Trek (Original Series and the Next Generation), Golden Girls, MST3K, and The X-Files pretty much covers it.