Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
64.23%
Prestonsburg Blackcats
35.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament: Shelby Valley vs. Prestonsburg
Valley by alot....Pburg has no chance....
Prestonsburg has no chance. I think they played earlier this year and it was like a 25-30 point blow out. I will say this one will be over about as quick as that East Ridge game. I will take Valley by 20.
Since 2001, Prestonsburg has played Shelby Valley 4 times in the regional tournament. Two of those times being the first round draw. Prestonsburg has had it rough in the regional tournament. I don't see this year being any better. I say SV by at least 20.
Shelby Valley
Prestonsburg
Wow, Prestonsburg's getting a lot of love on here. Just looked at the poll results and it is currently SV 38, P-Burg 18. That's almost a third of all votes for the Blackcats!

I know it's March and anything can happen, but either there are a lot of Blackcat fans on here, or these voters know something I do not.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blackcats by more than one in a war.
I will have to go with Valley here.... but it is March.... who knows for sure!
Should be an easy win for the Blackcats imo.. we shouldn't even have to try.
blackcat_mc Wrote:Should be an easy win for the Blackcats imo.. we shouldn't even have to try.

^ Why I love this site.
I think that had to be sarcasm! LOL
PHS95 Wrote:I think that had to be sarcasm! LOL

probably was...lol
Wow, Prestonsburg fans seem to be awful confident.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Wow, Prestonsburg fans seem to be awful confident.

They should be, it's their team and they want to see them win like everyone else's fans wants their team to win.
Uhh, It was a joke, I was refering to the comment saying "should be easy, we shouldn't even have to try".
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Uhh, It was a joke, I was refering to the comment saying "should be easy, we shouldn't even have to try".

Oh, must have missed that one....Smile
More Cowbell Wrote:Wow, Prestonsburg's getting a lot of love on here. Just looked at the poll results and it is currently SV 38, P-Burg 18. That's almost a third of all votes for the Blackcats!

I know it's March and anything can happen, but either there are a lot of Blackcat fans on here, or these voters know something I do not.

AHHH just wait til a few others look at the post....blackcat hopefuls.....voting right now...or either dreaming wait til next week when they wake up.....lmao
Wow, I can't believe the poll results for this game.

Good Luck to both teams...

Valley by 20...

Go Blackcats...
Black Cats must have a secret weapon they haven't told anyone about yet.
SV by at least 20.
Good Luck SV.
More Cowbell Wrote:Wow, Prestonsburg's getting a lot of love on here. Just looked at the poll results and it is currently SV 38, P-Burg 18. That's almost a third of all votes for the Blackcats!

I dont' think it's that there are alot of P-burg fans, it might just be that people have seen SV play this year and they are noticing alot of holes in their game. Because of that it leaves open the possibility of an upset.
OMG Wrote:I dont' think it's that there are alot of P-burg fans, it might just be that people have seen SV play this year and they are noticing alot of holes in their game. Because of that it leaves open the possibility of an upset.

Have you seen Shelby Valley play this year? They may not be the perfect team, but I don't know how you can say there are a lot of holes in their game. They have their flaws, but they have far fewer of them than any other region team, save for Paintsville.

I seriously doubt that most of the people voting for P-Burg to win are objective observers who honestly think Prestonsburg will be the better team on the floor. Most of them are probably Blackcat followers who are hoping for an upset, and are picking with their heart and not their head.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IRISH4 Wrote:They should be, it's their team and they want to see them win like everyone else's fans wants their team to win.

Just because you want your team to win doesn't mean they will do so. These polls are asking which team will win, not which team do you want to win.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As bad as I hate to say it I will go with Valley by 10. Closer than people think still yet.
Valley 83
P-Burg 47
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Uhh, It was a joke, I was refering to the comment saying "should be easy, we shouldn't even have to try".

Man I'm not jokin.
I'm taking Valley by 30-40 pts.
IF Valley is able to pull it off, I guessin that they get away with no more than a 3-5 point win. Almost as the old saying goes..."The 'Cats got this one in the bag." And not wildcats.....The Blackcats, baby.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kysportsguru Wrote:I'm taking Valley by 30-40 pts.
yea sounds about right

valley 74
p-burg-49
More Cowbell Wrote:Just because you want your team to win doesn't mean they will do so. These polls are asking which team will win, not which team do you want to win.

And I'm saying that they honestly think they will win. It's their team, they believe that they will...nothing wrong with that.