Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 60 - South Floyd 0
Just to clarify earlier posts. The eye in the sky never lies and both teams have this game on film so lets get the truth. Speaking of dirty play, what about SF intentionally jumping offsides to start the game? Sounds like that worked well in their favor? What about the first drive when a Paintsville player was hit 2 yards out of bounds on the blacktop, I noticed that Coach Kinner was very upset about that one. As for the groin punches that supposedly occurred all night it happened once on Paintsville's end. A Paintsville player was getting up from the pile when a SF player stomped his hand and he returned the favor by punching him in the groin. The official was standing right there and flagged SF for the misconduct. That particular player punched every Paintsville running back in the groin the rest of the night. IF I remember correctly a SF player was held back and pushed out of the back of the endzone by his teamates after removing his helmet and trying to fight, Paintsville jogged back to the sidelines. I won't even start on the officiating, because that is a whole different story.
If we cannot keep this thread civil then it will be closed!
SF was just playing like Paintsville was!!! it was cheap shot after cheap shot and of course SF got all the penelties the reason that he took his helmet off was because he was hit in the back AFTER the play was over and the ref was standing right there beside it and seen it i know that for a fact cause i was on the sideline! and no i am not a player just a student that watched a couple of his friends get injured

TIGERFORLIFE1 Wrote:Just to clarify earlier posts. The eye in the sky never lies and both teams have this game on film so lets get the truth. Speaking of dirty play, what about SF intentionally jumping offsides to start the game? Sounds like that worked well in their favor? What about the first drive when a Paintsville player was hit 2 yards out of bounds on the blacktop, I noticed that Coach Kinner was very upset about that one. As for the groin punches that supposedly occurred all night it happened once on Paintsville's end. A Paintsville player was getting up from the pile when a SF player stomped his hand and he returned the favor by punching him in the groin. The official was standing right there and flagged SF for the misconduct. That particular player punched every Paintsville running back in the groin the rest of the night. IF I remember correctly a SF player was held back and pushed out of the back of the endzone by his teamates after removing his helmet and trying to fight, Paintsville jogged back to the sidelines. I won't even start on the officiating, because that is a whole different story.
Paintsville played a good football game, that is the point here. This game is usually a very competitive game and Paintsville just flat out dominated. I think Paintsville can be a very good football team, give credit where credit is due. They were prepared, they were very physical and they simply outplayed SF.
I don't think a few cheap shots or whatever from either side would've took back 60 points that they laid on the Raiders. Game is over...best of luck to both teams.
pocampo Wrote:http://www.myplays.us/paintsville_home/index.htm

Some shots from last nights game.

Awesome Pics! This is my FAV though!

[Image: http://www.myplays.us/paintsville_home/i...SC2584.jpg]

NICE hit Dyllon Brown! OUCH!
Thats a mean pic, but I agree with Irish. South Floyd got it handed to them. Cheap shots are part of football, even though it shouldn't be. As a fan who has played on both a SF team and a Paintsville team, I saw more obvious cheap shots from Paintsville. I am not saying that SF didn't dish it out, cause I saw some of them do it, but I saw more come from the tigers. Both teams did it and thats that. Players react to cheap shots thats just how teenagers are put together. SF got beat, and it can't be changed.
Mean? That's an awesome pic! Nice job by the camera man!
Thats what I meant by mean. It was a good pic.
OK Sry mis-understood.
OffTheHook Wrote:Awesome Pics! This is my FAV though!

[Image: http://www.myplays.us/paintsville_home/i...SC2584.jpg]

NICE hit Dyllon Brown! OUCH!

yea this was a bad a** hit i was right there on the opposite sidelines taking pics not sure if i got this 1 or not but it kinda looks like i did
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Well I know of one instance when The tigers got an interception and was running it up the left side line, and one of our players were walking to our sidelines(on the right) and he got blind sided. There is no sense in that. And lord forbid that a raider be on the bottom of a pile without him getting his ankle twisted, or a shot in the gut, or their family jewels pinched. Yea SF might be dirty, but it dose not even compare to how dirty the tigers are. But like I said, hey thats football.

Lord have mercy... not the "family jewels being pinched"........ Oh My!:o

Seriously though, I hope all injured players are okay & Good Luck this Friday night.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Well I know of one instance when The tigers got an interception and was running it up the left side line, and one of our players were walking to our sidelines(on the right) and he got blind sided. There is no sense in that. And lord forbid that a raider be on the bottom of a pile without him getting his ankle twisted, or a shot in the gut, or their family jewels pinched. Yea SF might be dirty, but it dose not even compare to how dirty the tigers are. But like I said, hey thats football.
Well, all I can say is that it's about dang time a Tiger team has finally decided to show some teeth!! If a few past teams woulda done this, they might have gone far in the play offs! This ain't tiddlie winks...it's football! And to think that everyone said that Tigers 09 had lost everything!!! Sounds to me they they found something that has been missing...a mean streak perhaps....I'm glad to see it back!
pocampo Wrote:http://www.myplays.us/paintsville_home/index.htm

Some shots from last nights game.

Good pics...Thanks for the link.

Keep your chin up Raiders!
You guys never mind PC_You_Know because he always picks on Paintsville. Did it in basketball and does it in football. He seems to always back SV though. Will be interesting what he has to say come basketball season when SV blows out most of their opponents. lol

As for the score, who cares. Nobody cares how bad they beat Paintsville so why should Paintsville care either. However, the Tigers did pull the starters (smart considering injuries are always possible).

Congrats Tigers!!!
Again like the Pikeville victory over Betsy Layne, two traditional programs with more resources and tradition over two smaller programs that fight to just keep the numbers up on a consistent basis...IMO:o
http://www.myplays.us/

Links to photos from the game by a couple of other photographers.
great pics..all I can say is Ouch...that will leave a mark
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:congrats Paintsville....SF u let me down...i talked to Howell last night after the game and he said that he may have broke his wrist/hand...Paintsville played hard the whole game but dirty at that and whenever SF tried to do something they got penalized for it ex. when # 23 got pushed in the back by paintsville after they got a TD and to beat it all the ref stood and watched the entire thing happen and did nothing...and also # 14 for the raiders got hit in the back while trying to make a tackle and dislocated his shoulder...but anyway congrats P-ville and better luck next week SF
I was standing there when that happen and your facts are wrong........Deaton was running in for the touchdown and 23 was charging him and 3 came and it him to block for Deaton....Thats why no flag was called.......SF started off playing dirty and their fans were in the stand yelling KICK THEIR BUTTS (but other word).....SEND THEM TO THE HOSPITAL.......thats real nice and sportman like....I am not saying we didn't have cheap shots........but if you didn't want to play dirty then SF should of NEVER open the game playing DIRTY..........PB only got lucky.......YES we all knew they would win, however it is easy to win when the ref are bought, and they got away with EVERTHING
Why is everyone just now noticing all these dirty hits in football games. It happens every game from every team, no if, ans, or buts about it. ITS FOOTBALL, be ready to get hit! Smile
JackFrost Wrote:Why is everyone just now noticing all these dirty hits in football games. It happens every game from every team, no if, ans, or buts about it. ITS FOOTBALL, be ready to get hit! Smile

AMEN
PHS Watergirl Wrote:AMEN

Go on and testify watergirl! Watch out for the flashing lights! LOL:igiveup:
Gongrats Tigers!

When was the last time Paintsville came in to SF and shut them out like this?
Tigerfamily5 Wrote:I was standing there when that happen and your facts are wrong........Deaton was running in for the touchdown and 23 was charging him and 3 came and it him to block for Deaton....Thats why no flag was called.......SF started off playing dirty and their fans were in the stand yelling KICK THEIR BUTTS (but other word).....SEND THEM TO THE HOSPITAL.......thats real nice and sportman like....I am not saying we didn't have cheap shots........but if you didn't want to play dirty then SF should of NEVER open the game playing DIRTY..........PB only got lucky.......YES we all knew they would win, however it is easy to win when the ref are bought, and they got away with EVERTHING

unless you are the player then u wasnt standing there...and i didnt hear the fans but if they was then i agree that was unessasary...
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:yea this was a bad a** hit i was right there on the opposite sidelines taking pics not sure if i got this 1 or not but it kinda looks like i did

Yep i think you got it!! But it looks like to me you got the 2nd hit. I mean really, the boy's helmet is already off and it looks like they are going for the 2nd hit. If i am not mistaken this boy got hit like 3 times in this play??? and no zebra's around anywhere..........................but hey that's football...right? Rolleyes So why do we need to pay 4 zebras to attend, oh sorry i forgot, we need to feed them for free, after all the zebras work so hard on the field. Smile
Tigerfamily5 Wrote:I was standing there when that happen and your facts are wrong........Deaton was running in for the touchdown and 23 was charging him and 3 came and it him to block for Deaton....Thats why no flag was called.......SF started off playing dirty and their fans were in the stand yelling KICK THEIR BUTTS (but other word).....SEND THEM TO THE HOSPITAL.......thats real nice and sportman like....I am not saying we didn't have cheap shots........but if you didn't want to play dirty then SF should of NEVER open the game playing DIRTY..........PB only got lucky.......YES we all knew they would win, however it is easy to win when the ref are bought, and they got away with EVERTHING

Look a little closer...the boy going down without a helmet was not #23. So who was #3 going after?? Do you need my game film? BTW SF fans where not yelling kick their butts, or other words, and i was in the fan section at this point. That play happend in front of the tigers fan section, so if you were on the sidelines and heard the raider fans... and me in the middle of the fan section, then dang i need your ears.Smile
I will grant the Tigers played a gg. The Raiders laid down after the first qtr. So to me that says someone needs to pick these raiders up by the tail end and and while giving them a good kick on that end tell them a little bit about playing standup hard nose football. BTW that plan is in motion. Smile
UK Wildcat Wrote:Yep i think you got it!! But it looks like to me you got the 2nd hit. I mean really, the boy's helmet is already off and it looks like they are going for the 2nd hit. If i am not mistaken this boy got hit like 3 times in this play??? and no zebra's around anywhere..........................but hey that's football...right? Rolleyes So why do we need to pay 4 zebras to attend, oh sorry i forgot, we need to feed them for free, after all the zebras work so hard on the field. Smile

Are you serious?....Smile

So what you are telling me is that the Law of Physics and gravity do NOT apply in High Hat. If That is the second hit . How in the HECK is the helmet still in the air? Zebras or not. The picture shows he was hit from the font and I'm sorry...But, that's legal. Helmet or not.

I was on the sidelines when I heard a SF fan yell "Break their necks" now isnt that some fine talk when there are children. He also said hurt them anyway you can. You know football is football..........Speaking from experience,(my son had the Terell Owens injury his soph year) Hurting kids is not the way to get even ...it will come back and bite you in the butt later. The guys on SF's team were not intentionally hurt. THey were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Who really cares anymore, this was last week. Can we please close the thread before things go any further?