Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all of the guys....
haha.. noo.. i believe that was you lol
I don't know if you guys noticed or not but this girl has some big tits. LOL LOL
That tower is like finding a needle in a giant melon patch, I mean haystack.
I thought "it" was going to flop right out of her bikini.
How can I make that my sig?
haha goodone SW
NOW bcf4l what would you do with those? lol
I bet in 10 years she will have to have back surgery, cause those are some big ole MELONS
football05 Wrote:haha goodone SW
NOW bcf4l what would you do with those? lol

I dont' know about bcf4l.. but i would get a set of boxing gloves and start practicing my jab..
U might get a black eye, bounce right back LOL
I think it'd be worth it.. lol
Yea, just think tho in 15 years where they will be "hanging" lol
in 15 years.. i have to ask where i would be hanging lol.
Men.
ahh come on tribe be a sport lol
Haha, it's not that I'm not being a sport, just saying men.
I did indeed see the boobs but I saw the tower too.
The picture loads and everyone is pretty much looking at the woman because it's just right there but women are the smart ones who actually find the tower and say "Men." because men just...well look at the boobs. lol
thetribe Wrote:Haha, it's not that I'm not being a sport, just saying men.
The picture loads and everyone is pretty much looking at the woman because it's just right there but women are the smart ones who actually find the tower and say "Men." because men just...well look at the boobs. lol

I honestly didnt see the tower until amanda pointed it out:giveup: Confusedhh:
i saw the tower.. just cause my computer takes so long to load pictures..
I don't appreciate all the snide remarks everyone is making about my future wife.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i saw the tower.. just cause my computer takes so long to load pictures..
Yea mine use to be the same way when I had dial up I hated it and now I have broadband, its pretty sweet I like it. And the cost isnt much different, you shoudl look into that if you have dial up? :thumb:
torQQue Wrote:I honestly didnt see the tower until amanda pointed it out:giveup: Confusedhh:

Like I said...Men.
I still love ya QQ. It happens to the best of them I suppose.
Why do I keep coming back to this thread?????????????????????????????????
thetribe Wrote:Haha, it's not that I'm not being a sport, just saying men.

Quit hijacking the thread! Leave us guys alone, we are in awe. Cool
sportwhiz Wrote:Why do I keep coming back to this thread?????????????????????????????????

The same reason I started it. [Image: http://kyhorsepower.com/forums/html/emoticons/flash.jpg]
sportwhiz Wrote:Why do I keep coming back to this thread?????????????????????????????????

Because of the BOOBS...
I am lucky, if I want to see boobs, all I have to do is look down!
lmao...
I've been coming back to this thread for 8 days now and I still can't find the tower.
thetribe Wrote:I am lucky, if I want to see boobs, all I have to do is look down!
lmao...

lol.. well some of us aren't so lucky lol
Tehehehe.
Wellllllllll I am.
Ha.
haha me too
i'm with tribe on this one... if i want to see boobs...just gotta look down...and as far as the girl is concerned... i bet she is having back trouble now much less in 10 years...i couldn't imagine having those... actually i wouldn't want them!