Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 2 sport athlete
Chase huffman pikeville
Justin Wallace From Hazard..... GREAT SPEED FOR Basketball And IN Football Set A Punt Return Record....durell Olinger GREAT Baseball PLAYER And IN Football Lead The State In Passing Almost The Hole Year.......eli Warren FROM Letcher Central Real Good Basketball Player And A Great Football PLAYER ..........morgan From Leslie Three Sport Man Great Q-b And Terrific Pitcher And Also A Good Big Man For The Eagles Basketball Team AND CANT FOR GET ABOUT JUSTIN HICKS FROM HAZARD I HERD HES A PRETTY GOOD BASEBALL PLAYER AND IS THE BEST THREE POINT SHOOTER IN THE 14TH FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARSConfusederved:
AC
Nick Music-Baseball,Basketball
Justin Jacobs-Baseball,Basketball
:loveya: .
"LIPS" Wrote:they said BEST so that means AC cant be in this one sorry guys.

He really has a problem.
"Ac11Rebels" Wrote:AC
Nick Music-Baseball,Basketball
Justin Jacobs-Baseball,Basketball

Both of those players are good at baseball but not very good at basketball.
Daniel Pugh is good at both football and basketball. He would be my choice.
Matt Maynard of Belfry. Football and Basketball. As amazing as he is on the football field he is better on the basketball court. So athletic just like his brother.
Tell me about it CD.. Go ahead and send him a warning if you haven't already..
Jimmy Chaffin form Lynn Camp
Bam from pburg baseball and football
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:At Sheldon Clark the best two sport athlete would probabley be Brandon May with basketball and baseball, but Ryan Kelly contributes on the gridiron and could possibly when a state championship in wrestling so my vote goes to one of those two.

Brandon May is one of the best athletes to ever play at Sheldon Clark. He has started varsity baseball since 7th grade and basketball since 9th. Shaun Johnson is a standout at football, baseball and basketball. Adam Dials and Ryan Kelly are both standouts at wrestling and football.
Justin Slone from south floyd... football and baseball
I would say Gordan Varney(Basketball/Football), Jeremy Lucas(Football/Baseball), and Chadd Blackburn(Football/Baseball).
justin slone...but he is a 3 sport athlete..and he is good at all 3
Thacker is good at basketball and baseball.
Brenton Hamilton from p-burg plays football and baseball.He is very good in both
i would say ryan johnson and justin slone and tj hall from sf they play basketball, baseball,and football. ryan j starts in all 3 sports and tj h and justin slone start in baseball and football and they rotate along with brock slone in basketball 4 the 4 spot in basketball
Justin Slone is the best 2 sport athlete. Ryan Johnson is a 3 sport athlete that starts all 3 but is way better at basketball and football , and Ethan Johnson from South Floyd, plays basketball and he played football this year for the Raiders and done pretty good.
Ryan is pretty good at basketball the rest he's no prize. Justin is the best out of those three. His best 2 are baseball and football though and TJ is nothing in any of the three.
JR Drew McDavid - Football (WR/2nd string AP all-state DB)/Basketball
SO Matt Thomas - Football (current 2 year, will be 4 year starter at RB)/Basketball
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:Ryan is pretty good at basketball the rest he's no prize. Justin is the best out of those three. His best 2 are baseball and football though and TJ is nothing in any of the three.

Ryan Johnson led the raiders in baseball by runs scored, stolen bases, homeruns, and rbi's. So when you say Ryan Johnson isn't any good at any of the 3 but basketball, you need to pay attention to more than hear/say. Ryan is a top competitor in every thing he does. Tj hall is also a good ball player in all 3 sports.
He must have picked up another one then, because I know he's not a good basketball player.
ok play him 1 on 1 then.
I think Ryan and Justin is about the same athletes. They both are about the same in football, Johnson is better than Slone in basketball but Slone is better than Johnson in baseball.
Jimmy Chaffin- Football - Basketball - Track (state qualifier 2 years in a row)
Wes also plays Tennis
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:brandon shephard mchs football & basketball
Westly helton mchs football & basketball
Wes also plays tennis. sorry bout that last post it didnt leave the quoteConfusederved:
ryan j and jut slone from south floyd are good at all three sports they play they are just relly athletic and would do good at any sport you put them in.
Brenton Hamilton from p-burg. He carried the football team and he is a heck of a baseball player.